folklore

Super Movie's fan art // Summer Bummer cover

So I love editing and thats what I basically do in my free time.. I like to retouch / make cover art. I'm 100% self taught and I started editing in like 2012. Through the years I've learned more and more about editing through Photoshop and I'm happy to share some of my work with you:)

vyWOgfP.png

31p5RI6.png

CvpnQjH.png

YcGrNM4.png

g68BRo8.gif

So I love editing and thats what I basically do in my free time.. I like to retouch / make cover art. I'm 100% self taught and I started editing in like 2012. Through the years I've learned more and more about editing through Photoshop and I'm happy to share some of my work with you:)

vyWOgfP.png

31p5RI6.png

CvpnQjH.png

YcGrNM4.png

love

edit: especially honeymoon and high by the beach one 

tumblr_o0nocyD6zu1rvt47eo1_400.gif

vyWOgfP.png if and when say yes to heaven leaks, the style you did for HBTB would fit it nicely

31p5RI6.png

CvpnQjH.png

YcGrNM4.png