folklore

Super Movie's fan art // Summer Bummer cover

Sooo, I'm gonna try something out. **~ I am now taking edit requests ~**

I will (try to) do almost any type of edit. I'm not really good w/ face swaps so please refrain from asking for those edits ~I will try my best to do these if requested~

CONTACTING ME:

PM me on LanaBoards

DM me on Instagram (@/lizzigrant @/svpermovie) <----- I'm usually on lizzigrant so try to DM me there first please.

PM me on Tumblr (missdaytonameth)

** NOTE: PMs on LB can quickly become messy so PLEASE try contacting me elsewhere first.

xoxo

g68BRo8.gif

I've been sick for like almost a week now and I haven't been editing because I just don't have the strength to do so. On the other hand however, I do have some old edits. (I don't have the texture I used for Old Money anymore so please don't ask for it.. I also can no longer find the tutorial for it so yeah that sucks)

1kdhAIL.png

Y4I7Ysi.png

mFrKZ1n.png

9B0ppFh.png

1PBOHfB.png

J9Egx3i.png

DVYLu1b.png

g68BRo8.gif

If you don't mind I would like to use one of these in my next video!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't mind at all! Feel free to use my edits for anything!! Please just credit me within the description if possible. (credit lizzigrant on instagram because i post there more than i post here)

g68BRo8.gif

I don't mind at all! Feel free to use my edits for anything!! Please just credit me within the description if possible. (credit lizzigrant on instagram because i post there more than i post here)

Wow I had an few image printed for my next vid and it came out great!! I will post on Instagram shortly and alert you. It is just a photo of the print which is roughly life size. I seem to be limited as to what I can upload here. Oh well

I made a new video, check my profile and you should find it. Thanks, I credited you in the comments.