Guest Maru the Cat

Experimental Member of the Week: VIDEO EDITION NOMINATIONS

LET THE AUTO-TUNED LOON WIN THIS.

@Sitar, may I nominate you? I'm still not entirely clear on that.

I really don't know how to just plain record a video with my webcam :defeated:

Guest Maru the Cat

So many great people want to take part, this makes me so happy! :3 I was not expecting this level of interest, and I am desperate to see everyone's videos and get to know all you guys ! :3

...So, here's my dilemma: should I still make this a member of the week format, where I put you guys into a poll, and the winner(s) with the most votes makes their video? OR, should this be open to everybody, and I ask everyone that's interested to send me a video by a certain date? I really like the idea of getting everyone involved that wants to be, but at the same time, ~competition~ can be fun.

Which one would you guys prefer?

well, my dear cat chewed on my webcam cable last week and left me skype-less until i can get a new one, but this is a really cool idea! how about everyone sends their video responses and you choose your favorite response to each question? or would that kind of ruin the competition part? :teehee:

I think it would be nice if everyone got to be involved. :) Competition is always fun but this seems like a thing we should all get to do! Maybe we could do it to where people who get the most votes get more questions though? So there can still be competition while everyone is involved. Idk though, I want to be asked a lot of questions and I doubt I'd get the top three so maybe we should just keep the competition out of it. :creep:

14417469274.gif

So many great people want to take part, this makes me so happy! :3 I was not expecting this level of interest, and I am desperate to see everyone's videos and get to know all you guys ! :3

...So, here's my dilemma: should I still make this a member of the week format, where I put you guys into a poll, and the winner(s) with the most votes makes their video? OR, should this be open to everybody, and I ask everyone that's interested to send me a video by a certain date? I really like the idea of getting everyone involved that wants to be, but at the same time, ~competition~ can be fun.

I think it'd be nice if everyone send their videos to you :3

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

Or everyone submits videos, then the rest of the board votes for the MoTW based on the videos, and then the winner makes another video with more questions? :love:

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

Well I don't have anything with decent quality, haha. All you can hear on my webcam microphone is the irritating buzzing sound of my broken laptop fan but I love the idea and good luck to everyone else.

P.S. I wouldn't mind being on the poll for next week though seeing as it's my birthday on the 26th :creep:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Guest Maru the Cat

I'm still finalizing plans, thanks everyone for your interest! There will be a new thread made regarding all the info you need!

Trying to work something out. One of the questions should definitely be, "Do your best Lana impression"!

My friends get mad at me when I do mine during school...I puff out my lips and talk with a lisp, and it's really distracting.