Guest Maru the Cat

Experimental Member of the Week: VIDEO EDITION NOMINATIONS

Guest Maru the Cat

For this week's MotW, I had the idea to only make the nominate those that would agree to answer the questions via video, instead of typing them out. Essentially, set your webcam, look at the list of questions I'll provide you with, and ramble. It's not that hard.

I'm not really sure that there'll be anyone brave enough to do it, but I figured that it'd be worth a shot. If you're interested please comment below or PM me. Because of the smaller pool of voluntary video applicants, I will also be accepting anyone that has been previously nominated before.

If I find there are not enough applicants, applicants are not MotW-worthy (have not been here long enough, are spammers, etc), or no applicants at all... I will scrap this idea and I'll do it up the traditional way.

Look, there are some very sexy people here (as proven in the Post Your Pic thread), and there are also quite a few with sexy voices (Reydio shows, anyone?). I DON'T SEE WHY WE CAN'T JOIN THE TWO TOGETHER ; _ ;

I'm a total flop, anyone know a software I could get to record videos? My webcam hooks up automatically to skype and such, but it's built into my laptop so it doesn't have any corresponding software/I can't just click "record".

Love this idea, Maru. Only if you record yourself asking the questions, though :creep:

Guest Maru the Cat

I'm a total flop, anyone know a software I could get to record videos? My webcam hooks up automatically to skype and such, but it's built into my laptop so it doesn't have any corresponding software/I can't just click "record".

SOMEONE ANSWER THIS MAN'S QUESTION, DAMMIT! I NEED ALL THE SELF-NOMINATIONS I CAN GET

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

You could always use your phone, though?

Love this idea, Maru. Only if you record yourself asking the questions, though :creep:

..... O _ O

My face is too fucking flawless to show, so no. :whitney:

LOOOOOL, okay honey :wtf:

:creep: this is interesting

It's more than interesting! It's something you need to do!

Guest Maru the Cat

I would be interested!

It sounds different and fun!

When would the video be due though?

Within a couple of days of having been voted MotW. (:

What about Mods of the Week/Time-Period?!!?

It will still happen, I just wanted to try something new. If this idea falls through, I'll do Mods of the Week instead.

Guest Maru the Cat

Do this one instead, lbr imma win the hell out of Mod of the Week :hottie:

LOL, you're forgetting that I nominate people. I'll just conveniently ~forget~ to nominate you. :creep:

DAMMIT SITAR I NEED ALL THE SUPPORT I CAN GET :(

SOMEONE ANSWER THIS MAN'S QUESTION, DAMMIT! I NEED ALL THE SELF-NOMINATIONS I CAN GET

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

You could always use your phone, though?

..... O _ O

LOOOOOL, okay honey :wtf:

It's more than interesting! It's something you need to do!

The word need freaks me out :toofloppy:

UqS9LtM.jpg

Guest Maru the Cat

@Sitar, may I nominate you? I'm still not entirely clear on that.

Other self-nominations are HeavenBaby51, Your Girl Lana, Matttiern, Beemo, Crystal Castles, Riley (PARADISE)

And yes, mods are allowed to participate :)

@Sitar, may I nominate you? I'm still not entirely clear on that.

Other self-nominations are HeavenBaby51, Your Girl Lana, Matttiern, Beemo, Crystal Castles, Riley (PARADISE)

And yes, mods are allowed to participate :)

Where are the questions? :3

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City