Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I'm sure artists love it when narcissistic stalkers from the Internet, message them just to dangle the fact that they have stuff that's leaked.

But why is eclipse (allegedly) saying "don't worry about it work on your album" to the queen ? :dafuq: who tf does he think he's talking to tho ?

I wouldnt be so shady if eclipse came through with any relevant info but literally all he's said is that there is new music coming and we all already knew that. Otherwise it's basically unproven claims and easily faked screenshots about stuff. At least come thru and tell us something we didn't already kno

Eclipse hasn't lied before so it wouldn't make sense for him to fake screenshots now

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I'm sure artists love it when narcissistic stalkers from the Internet, message them just to dangle the fact that they have stuff that's leaked.

But why is eclipse (allegedly) saying "don't worry about it work on your album" to the queen ? :dafuq: who tf does he think he's talking to tho ?

I wouldnt be so shady if eclipse came through with any relevant info but literally all he's said is that there is new music coming and we all already knew that. Otherwise it's basically unproven claims and easily faked screenshots about stuff. At least come thru and tell us something we didn't already kno

Lana told him not spread the dates / titles / lyrics he gave him. He did mention some other facts, too.

I mean you guys can doubt everything you want, that's totally valid. But don't ask for stuff Lana herself said not to share.

Okay, I am a firm believer of Eclipse, but Lana doesn't allow messages unless you follow each other back, and she's not following him... Can someone explain this to me?

And the last screenshot, the text looked more edited than the actual fake one with the dates.  :deadbanana:

Guide me back to the light sistren!!

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Reading through this whole thread gave me a huge headache

giphy.gif

Really excited about the new album though, and I'm glad that she's happy  :creep:

I'm sorry but I could make up the biggest lie and say "Lana told me this but said don't say anything so I'm gonna keep my mouth shut!!!" and happen to be one of the biggest leakers of her music...... Especially after this past summer..... yeah. okay.

surejan.w1200.h630.jpg

PNoV6l.gif

Okay, I am a firm believer of Eclipse, but Lana doesn't allow messages unless you follow each other back, and she's not following him... Can someone explain this to me?

And the last screenshot, the text looked more edited than the actual fake one with the dates.  :deadbanana:

She messaged him first  :)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Apparently she messaged him.

Ninja'd again  :defeated:

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

It just doesn't make any sense. Lana doesn't DM people on Twitter. I'm sorry, she just doesn't. That's not something she's known to do, especially when she doesn't follow you. No, this was all bullshit. If not, I want actual, unedited screenshots and proof.

PNoV6l.gif

It just doesn't make any sense. Lana doesn't DM people on Twitter. I'm sorry, she just doesn't. That's not something she's known to do, especially when she doesn't follow you. No, this was all bullshit. If not, I want actual, unedited screenshots and proof.

If she said not to share the information, then you're not getting any screenshots.  :creep:

It's understandable if you disagree on the DMs being real, but you don't have to be so negative  :hooker:

Either way, we're getting nothing  :toofunny:

lol..... Eclipse posted song lyrics and everything on his Twitter. Lana wouldn't DM a random fan that's correct, but Ben probably alerted Lana about his Twitter since he was posting stuff about the album. Ben has alerted Lana before about Eclipse, but that was when he was leaking tracks. It's real. Also Lana has DMed people back on twitter before, just because she doesn't do it often doensn't mean she has never done it.

I mean sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do as a artist to prevent your new material from leaking... She was clearly desperate .

y'all remember how much BB leaking messed her up .  :crossed:

It's not about being negative or being anything. It's just, with this fandom, any of you should know not to believe anything unless she posts it herself. Nothing we hear or read is official unless she, herself, says it. Don't believe everything. 

Does anyone have a link to his (eclipse) twitter?

PNoV6l.gif

It's not about being negative or being anything. It's just, with this fandom, any of you should know not to believe anything unless she posts it herself. Nothing we hear or read is official unless she, herself, says it. Don't believe everything. 

https://twitter.com/ultrasubversive

If you can trust Lana, you can trust Eclipse. He has never ever lied about anything, and he doesn't have a reason to. If he was a liar he'd probably say he had Life is Beautiful and Ruby Tuesday, but he doesn't. I mean he has many many songs that we would have never gotten to hear if it wasn't for him. Also, Lana even sometimes lies about stuff. Eclipse never has.

Eclipse has also tweeted these lyrics like several times though right? Why didn't she do this sooner. I've posted on my news account about "Vintage Kids" about 3 times now. There's is just so much stuff that is contradicting, but Eclipse has never lied to us. I hope and pray it's true. :pray2:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric