Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

the neros database was a working online file database in which contained various lana tracks from 2010-2013 some of which are the ones eclipse claimed to leak since he "found them" he did in fact make someone pay for resistance. 

It only had two HQ files of songs we already had

And those were available to download for a week or something in May this year

I quickly snatched them

There were no unleaked shit

Stop spreading around false info

It's the thing I hate the most

You can talk shit about me to my face but don't go around claiming you know things about me or my life or how I got my songs or what I made people do or about Lana unleaked

Where's the money I got for Resistance honey I can't see the dollars where are they?

Urgh 5 minutes in here and some rats already on my nerves

@eclipse keep the convo between you and lana. even though we all wanna know what happened, it was a private conversation and you should respect that, considering shes your favorite artist. even though it hurts we all just need to wait

until then leak Your Girl

I want to say AGAIN, that everyone needs to be NICE, KIND, and RESPECTFUL.

Everyone has a right to their own opinions, but need to be respectful while expressing them. Disagreements and clashing opinions are expected and of course allowed to be expressed, but there is no need to be so rude and hateful while doing so.

Keep this in mind while posting. Spread kindness and positivity while having the freedom to express different opinions.

Thank you.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Y'all fucking crazy

High on some shit

I have a fucking boyfriend now I don't need nudes from 14 year old boys

What a peaceful life I've had for the past couple of weeks working towards getting into one of the best unis in the UK, spending time with family & friends, lost weight etc.

Stress free, bullshit free

Some of you should try it sometime you know, education, health, family, relationships

Things that actually matter unlike this

Good fucking bye

Y'all fucking crazy

High on some shit

I have a fucking boyfriend now I don't need nudes from 14 year old boys

What a peaceful life I've had for the past couple of weeks working towards getting into one of the best unis in the UK, spending time with family & friends, lost weight etc.

Stress free, bullshit free

Some of you should try it sometime you know, education, health, family, relationships

Things that actually matter unlike this

Good fucking bye

legend !