Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I dotn think its the bestest idea to be talking about peoples under the age of 18 masterbateing, no? Ew.

speaking of which one of his favorite forms of payment are receiving nudes from pre pubescent 14 yr old boys in exchange for .21 second snippets.

Thank you Eclipse for the info, you've given us more than we deserve. Now, personally I do adore this community. But, sometimes you all can get out if hand. This was clear in this situation. I just hope some of y'all would be more mature at times. Even though I'm a teenager, some of you can be more childish than me my god. Well, have a wonderful day everybody!!!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

i hope u r joking cause i started to masturbate around 12-13

I just domnt think we should be talking about that, espically on a thread that's unrelated too that.

Anyway what is the Nero's database? May someone explain

petition to give @Eclipse diplomatic immunity in this forum and make calling him unreliable a warnable thing to say :green: 

Lol immunity?

The mods are trying to get me banned

I was out of this toxic plage for good until Lana decided to do this shit to me today on a school night and it's midnight

I had no intentions to log in until she started to reply immediately and spill info

Thank you Eclipse for the info, you've given us more than we deserve. Now, personally I do adore this community. But, sometimes you all can get out if hand. This was clear in this situation. I just hope some of y'all would be more mature at times. Even though I'm a teenager, some of you can be more childish than me my god. Well, have a wonderful day everybody!!!

this is exactly why i don't want to read through 50+ pages of arguing

~INSTA1.gif

speaking of which one of his favorite forms of payment are receiving nudes from pre pubescent 14 yr old boys in exchange for .21 second snippets.

so you calling him a pedophile now?  :toofunny:

jesus fcking christ  :facepalm:

What does she mean by the whole mindset and releasing to soon taking her out of it?

shes an artist. artists have like a sort of OCD about their artwork. she wants it to be perfect, like a painter, and if any of it gets ruined, like a smudge, itll ruin the whole thing for her and she wont feel the album anymore kinda like the whole UV scenario where the label messed up everything