Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Some of you people are so mean and close minded

LANA just said that she talked to eclipse after some of you guys said that he is lying

and now you are saying that she trusted the wrong person **** OFF

calm down if you have an opinion you can express it without being rude

calm down if you have an opinion you can express it without being rude

I was not being rude if you see this as rude then i don't recommend talking to anyone here

Tbf it's not like I said it for no reason this is a person who has been leaking her old songs which I'm grateful for but should she really trust him with new material he's called a leaker for a reason

She will sue him she is not dumb

It is not about trusting him, for me it is more like she's afraid that if she doesn't reply to him or something, he will leak the whole thing. At least It seems to me like that. Like she would be afraid.

I was not being rude if you see this as rude then i don't recommend talking to anyone here
She will sue him she is not dumb

why hasn't she done it so far? 

It is not about trusting him, for me it is more like she's afraid that if she doesn't reply to him or something, he will leak the whole thing. At least It seems to me like that. Like she would be afraid.

To this i agree

why hasn't she done it so far?

Because he is leaking old stuff

she probably ditched the songs the moment she saw that someone else has them, just as she did with uv.

I hope not. It's definitely a possibility, but I don't see why she would message him and play nice if that were the case. If he really does cause her to scrap all her current work, this should be a sign for him that he's gone too far. It turned out well with UV, but it's one of those things where he's interfering with her intentions for the album and no one should have that much power.

Old or New stuff can be reported as a crime. Sue is a sue. I am just still amazed by that she hasn't done it in the first place. 

It's not really her personality though. Like when people talk shit about her/ go after her she doesn't really do petty shit like other celebrities. Not that this would be petty, but I think she leaves it alone when she has the option to lash back.  

It's not really her personality though. Like when people talk :) about her/ go after her she doesn't really do petty :) like other celebrities. Not that this would be petty, but I think she leaves it alone when she has the option to lash back.  

wouldnt you be living in a stress that someone can ruin your work that you have been working on? I mean, for me it is just too much. Knowing that there's someone who can ruin this easily. 

wouldnt you be living in a stress that someone can ruin your work that you have been working on? I mean, for me it is just too much. Knowing that there's someone who can ruin this easily. 

Yeah I agree, I'm sure she is stressed. But she's been stressed her entire career and she just doesn't react publicly. 

I think both are very smart.

He wouldn't go too far and maybe she knows it.

He wouldn't be a fan if he wants to hurt her career.

he already did it when the untouchable 5 leaked.