Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I don't know what world you guys have been living in but BTD has always been praised to the gods by her fans. Personally, I think paradise was truly superior instrumental and lyrical wise. The Grammys recognized that piece, and her fans recognized BTD. It was only the critics that criticized her because they thought she was a fraud, but she's proven them all wrong now that she's surpassed that image/become more of herself in terms of dialogue, I guess. It seems much more believable now that it's toned down.. if anything everyone's hated her work after Paradise. UV was :)ted on for a whole year by the majority of her fans/public until Honeymoon was released and they decided to magically change their mind and say "oh it grew on me (which it probably did for some).

I don't know if you have been on here for the past couple years or not. But there's been A LOT of BTD hate and slander. Especially compared to UV.  Honeymoon was equally disliked it feels like lol. But everyone seemed super positive about UV.

BUT, anyway. Bring it on Lana. Whatever you hit us with, I'm ready for it. Even if its another Snoreymoon.

Omg hating myself for spending all my money on cigarettes if the album is actually coming... I just want to know the album title urgh

you could always PM and I'd buy you the album, darling

image.png

you could always PM and I'd buy you the album, darling

I'm screaming Dominik omg :defeated: An angel, but I'm probably do what I usually do and dl the album illegally and buy the boxset and deluxe afterwards lol

ZKcaooE.png

I'm screaming Dominik omg :defeated: An angel, but I'm probably do what I usually do and dl the album illegally and buy the boxset and deluxe afterwards lol

Speaking of boxsets, I really hope we get one for LDR5. And a great one. The Honeymoon boxset was okay, but BTD and UV were so much better

image.png

Speaking of boxsets, I really hope we get one for LDR5. And a great one. The Honeymoon boxset was okay, but BTD and UV were so much better

I get dizzy everytime I even look at my UV boxset on the shelf I have HM dedicaced to my name but UV boxset is still my most precious thing I own

ZKcaooE.png

I get dizzy everytime I even look at my UV boxset on the shelf I have HM dedicaced to my name but UV boxset is still my most precious thing I own

Is there a Born To Die boxset? Just Born To Die rather than Paradise?

qsVmBMd.png

I hope she doesn't release a boxset right now but does a re-release of the album with a boxset, just like Paradise, her best and most complete boxset with all the videos, remixes, etc

image.png