Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

i really need for the cover of this album to be as iconic, fresh, pure, and beautiful as the btd and paradise covers

really dont want her to look tiny in the back of a tourbus with letters overshadowing each other and an instagram filter.

also dont want a b&w cover. hopefully it was only done for uv

I agree.

As much as I love Neil and his contributions to UV & HM I'm ready for HQ images again

and chuck girl... tumblr_o3u4uw8ZKp1ub2go8o2_250.gif

I had a dream last night the new album was hip hop/rap and it was out of control amazing and we all lost our minds.

Obviously this would never happen but wow it sounded cool in my dream world.

The fact that I am now literally dreaming about the new album really says something haha

LIZARD PEOPLE

I had a dream last night the new album was hip hop/rap and it was out of control amazing and we all lost our minds.

Obviously this would never happen but wow it sounded cool in my dream world.

The fact that I am now literally dreaming about the new album really says something haha

I've had dreams about it too lmao we're getting thirsty for this album 

A summer release is not happening, it's the worst season to release something in. No one buys shit in the summer so her first week sales would be about 2k. She doesn't want to end her own career that bad.

i76mrxw.png 

A summer release is not happening, it's the worst season to release something in. No one buys :) in the summer so her first week sales would be about 2k. She doesn't want to end her own career that bad.

Since when?

I don't think I want to listen to the singles for LDR5, I think it'd be better to listen to the album all the way through without much context. I think I might still read your reactions

I think I will do this too.

Mfhp.gif

I don't think I want to listen to the singles for LDR5, I think it'd be better to listen to the album all the way through without much context. I think I might still read your reactions

Same.. but I also said this when UV and HM came out couldn't go through with this, lol! I really want to see if I can hold out this time around.

this is like really an AWESOME idea, so you know since artists really don't rely on the success of their singles on iTunes and Spotify! Man, what a devoted fan you are  :derpna2:

why the hell would people don't listen to the singles and wait for the whole thing?.... i think it's stupid 

exactly. and I mean, it also totally goes against supporting your favourite artist since artists really rely on spotify more than ever. When the song is out, IT IS SUPPOSED to be heard  :facepalm:

Eclipse watched the music video for the lead single and heard the title track recently. He doesn't want to give much info out because it would definitely upset Lana but his thoughts (don't read if you don't wanna be spoiled)

he's disappointed...

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

somebody should tweet this to lana!

and I also wish she would return to this sort of storytelling like on BTD. And like he says it, she is NAILING every single chorus. She also nails every single bridge on this album,

I know it's popular on here to bash BTD because it was so successful and some ppl on here feel superior when they like UV or HM more, but damn her ability to tell a story on BTD was simply on another level.

He replied to my comment. He said he's doing Ultraviolence next week.  :flutter:

He did Ultraviolence.  :defeated:

Ultraviolence starts: "I just got really hard for a second."

"If you don't like Lana Del Rey, then :) you", I love this guy haha. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Eclipse watched the music video for the lead single and heard the title track recently. He doesn't want to give much info out because it would definitely upset Lana but his thoughts (don't read if you don't wanna be spoiled)

he's disappointed...

lol. it's over :rip: