Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I don't see anything wrong with "pop" Lana, perhaps only that track could be a taste of that rather than the whole album..

(Although that might make it bad as the album would not have a uniform theme and I don't imagine Lana only doing a pop track)

One way I could see it working though is 60s pop in the style of a girl band like the ronettes

That could happen tbh, since she added the girls to her band I've had this feeling about her going in that direction for the record

just to get away from the useless drama: it's kinda scary to think that her next album is gonna be some sort of "dealbreaker" for her. it's either gonna show that she has her own spot in the music industry or it's gonna flop which would be unfortunate and kinda underwhelming.

i76mrxw.png 

just to get away from the useless drama: it's kinda scary to think that her next album is gonna be some sort of "dealbreaker" for her. it's either gonna show that she has her own spot in the music industry or it's gonna flop which would be unfortunate and kinda underwhelming.

Why would ger 5th album be a dealbreaker?

I think she's pretty comfortable in the position she is right now? As in not really "mainstream" (whatever that means nowadays) but well known in the industry etc. I doubt this campaign is gonna be much different than Honeymoon

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

Why would ger 5th album be a dealbreaker?

i meant it more in a way that ldr is the follow up to hm and i think that hm was kinda off the radar. not only chart wise but even though it was critically acclaimed the year-end list position were worse than the one she scored with ultraviolence.. 

i76mrxw.png 

i love how people on insta are like #eclipseisoverparty when i told everyone what he does months ago. like get it together he collects underage nudes for snippets. he disrespects lana time and time again and she gave him a chance. 

like you guys get over it he didnt make her depressed. like the nudes thing is nothing new stop starting shiz!

i love how people on insta are like #eclipseisoverparty when i told everyone what he does months ago. like get it together he collects underage nudes for snippets. he disrespects lana time and time again and she gave him a chance. 

like you guys get over it he didnt make her depressed. like the nudes thing is nothing new stop starting shiz!

Oh my god when will people be over the nudes thing like

I was being messy I was drunk shitposting leaking snippets and I casually dropped my snapchat a few times and asked for people to add me

Like who would even give songs for nudes?! Whose nudes are even worth that much lol it's just not realistic

It was one night and it was on snapchat, even if I got anything it was 10 seconds max and gone

Although I don't remember getting anything, just a bunch of adds

"collects underaged nudes for snippets"

Jesus mate I have Tumblr and stuff for that

Not fucking twinks of Lana's fanbase

Oh my god when will people be over the nudes thing like

I was being messy I was drunk :)posting leaking snippets and I casually dropped my snapchat a few times and asked for people to add me

Like who would even give songs for nudes?! Whose nudes are even worth that much lol it's just not realistic

It was one night and it was on snapchat, even if I got anything it was 10 seconds max and gone

Although I don't remember getting anything, just a bunch of adds

"collects underaged nudes for snippets"

Jesus mate I have Tumblr and stuff for that

Not :) twinks of Lana's fanbase

we all went over this before and its water under a bridge like why they bringing it up now? and they took a screengrab of my commentary as if they wrote it likeeeee

Is eclipse a daddy?

i mean he is young so like these people acting like he 35yr old man talkin to 10 yr olds when we established hes not so, this drama was supposed to stop but these people clearly desperate for info so they taking my writing bringing up and posting it from here. like get over it, i did. 

a top but not a dad :oprah3:

I can see all the bottoms in this fandom sliding in his inbox any moment now

*secretly also participates in the sliding of his dms*

Gotta blast!

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: