Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I'm finally seeing Lana next summer when she comes to Finland and it feels surreal, not sure if she's a real person or just a fantasy of mine. I wonder if the album's released and that's all she's going to sing, I really want to hear Lolita/OTTR  :crai:

The experience is surreal cause you never know if you'll really see her or if she'll cancel :hooker"

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'm finally seeing Lana next summer when she comes to Finland and it feels surreal, not sure if she's a real person or just a fantasy of mine. I wonder if the album's released and that's all she's going to sing, I really want to hear Lolita/OTTR  :crai:

Have fun! It will be a religious life changing experience and hopefully she'll be performing her new songs by then.

Is this one new?

ABrGcI6.png

OMG It really is real. i just searched

It's coming 259821327551168522.png

This is the most solid news in 219 pages why is everyone dead

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Omg hes done stuff like Teenage Dream, and Worked with JB. BTD 2.0 IS COMING. Ha comeback is officially on the way. The Gays Will Stream Her To #1 on the charts

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

YIL >>>> YAIL

Young AND in love is so extra :creep: young in love is to the point and flows better

Young and Beautiful p2 :hooker:

Don't go there! 

giphy.gif

Idk if young in love will be the album title? Because didn't eclipse say that he's taken all the instagram/twitter/tumblr usernames of the album title? I've searched, and Young in Love has been taken for a while on social media websites by random latin american people :creep:

Or maybe it is, in which case it's a nice title

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

So it might be the record's name since it's three words like Eclipse said ? :oprah:

I like "Young and in Love" better, "Young in Love" is a bit sloppy and has less manierism, which I always like coming from Lana. However it's still Ikonïk, and tender and beautiful and kind of mysterious ?