Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Some of ya'll need to chill on the dramatics. Gimme the :) picture

Because of people like you Lana had very hard times after Black Beauty leak. It won't happen again with Yail, not today satan, not tomorrow. Lana is mostly excited to show us the new song and the video and you my dear will just wait for the announcement from Lana and her label. If someone is truly a fan of hers and not just attention seeking twink will understand my words. You can get yourself in real trouble by sharing any kind of info of unseen material.

Besides, Lorde fans have to wait over 3-4 years for a new record, yall can wait a few weeks more, bye :bye2:

Because of people like you Lana had very hard times after Black Beauty leak. It won't happen again with Yail, not today satan, not tomorrow. Lana is mostly excited to show us the new song and the video and you my dear will just wait for the announcement from Lana and her label. If someone is truly a fan of hers and not just attention seeking twink will understand my words. You can get yourself in real trouble by sharing any kind of info of unseen material.

Besides, Lorde fans have to wait over 3-4 years for a new record, yall can wait a few weeks more, bye :bye2:

I'm SCREAMING. Not the "you're not a true fan" treatment. You were def a Monster in 2011. Fuck outta here with your sentimental bullshit. I want the picture and you can suck my freshly shaven hole ma'am.

@elle should have a pinned and locked thread where she and only she posts REAL info and no leaks.

with no responses allowed from anyone but her.

Seems to me people must either hate her or wish to sabatoge this board, if they so disregard her words

as this is HER site, her house, her house rules.

Everyone else is an invited guest in a manner of speaking.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I'm SCREAMING. Not the "you're not a true fan" treatment. You were def a Monster in 2011. :)outta here with your sentimental bull:). I want the picture and you can suck my freshly shaven hole ma'am.

ya you arent, you are disrespecting artistic property/integrity you self righteous hole.

i think i love you for this 

@elle should have a pinned and locked thread where she and only she posts REAL info and no leaks.

with no responses allowed from anyone but her.

Seems to me people must either hate her or wish to sabatoge this board, if they so disregard her words

as this is HER site, her house, her house rules.

Everyone else is an invited guest in a manner of speaking.

for the people in the back 

Ugh it's the middle of the night so I'm just going to lock this thread until I wake up so that way I can supervise it, because apparently I have to watch you guys like puppies who aren't toilet trained yet in case one of you wants to have a little leak.

Also, I don't even know how many times I've said it, but do NOT ask for/send exclusive info through the PMs. Anyone caught doing so will receive a warning and have their PM privileges temporarily revoked.

Goodnight, see you in the morning!! Love you guys a lot, even if you like to give me a hard time sometimes.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Okay, the thread has been unlocked. I'm just going to state again - all I'm trying to prevent from happening is something leaking directly on LanaBoards. If something is going around on twitter/instagram/etc. then that is beyond anything I can do. Just simply, do not leak anything directly on LanaBoards INCLUDING through PMs. I do not want LanaBoards to be the INITIAL SOURCE of a leak. If it something leaks from another source, then that's that. Just be careful guys. Love you. xo

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Ugh it's the middle of the night so I'm just going to lock this thread until I wake up so that way I can supervise it, because apparently I have to watch you guys like puppies who aren't toilet trained yet in case one of you wants to have a little leak.

Also, I don't even know how many times I've said it, but do NOT ask for/send exclusive info through the PMs. Anyone caught doing so will receive a warning and have their PM privileges temporarily revoked.

Goodnight, see you in the morning!! Love you guys a lot, even if you like to give me a hard time sometimes.

queen of kindness, metaphors, parenting, mornings, and getting through hard times

all i wanna know is where that fake fan made cover came from

i love it but ive never seen the pic. is it even lana?

It came from an Instagram account & they said it was just fanart

tumblr_pvynmvXdwr1yteakuo1_500.giftumblr_pvypcsQSan1yteakuo1_500.gif

all i wanna know is where that fake fan made cover came from

i love it but ive never seen the pic. is it even lana?

If you're referring to the fanned cover from @@Amadeus, it was Natalie Portman.

23-natalie-portman-cover-story-lede.w750