Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

The only thing I have to complain about right now is that, I hope Lana isn't (almost) nonexistent like she was on the Honeymoon cover! I bought the UO vinyl for a reason!

Also she is serving up a look, I hope that sweater is just a mod shirt, and isn't an actual sweater. I'm okay with the surrounding area because we can already get an idea of how the cover will look. I hope it's something like the HBTB shoot cause that shoot was robbed. :oprah: 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

The only thing I have to complain about right now is that, I hope Lana isn't (almost) nonexistent like she was on the Honeymoon cover! I bought the UO vinyl for a reason!

Also she is serving up a look, I hope that sweater is just a mod shirt, and isn't an actual sweater. I'm okay with the surrounding area because we can already get an idea of how the cover will look. I hope it's something like the HBTB shoot cause that shoot was robbed. :oprah:

THIS IS SO TRUE!  :defeated:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

what is the deal with this picture? I don't get it. Is it real or what?? I mean, the cover is fake but what about the picture??

15109344_590998597761930_838812506076241

I don't think we're allowed to post that :awkney2:

Can people stop dissing the Honeymoon cover. You don't have to be super close to the camera for it to work and look good. So many artists do those kind of shots. There are other ways and other creative ideas that can be done for a cover. And i think she really pulled it off with HM.

Plus, i'd love for her to do something really simple with this cover like she did with UV. Something that looks spontanious and caught off guard. And with the wind blowing and the view of the ocean behind her. It would be truly beautiful

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Can people stop dissing the Honeymoon cover. You don't have to be super close to the camera for it to work and look good. So many artists do those kind of shots. There are other ways and other creative ideas that can be done for a cover. And i think she really pulled it off with HM.

Plus, i'd love for her to do something really simple with this cover like she did with UV. Something that looks spontanious and caught off guard. And with the wind blowing and the view of the ocean behind her. It would be truly beautiful

Sorry Honeymoon cover is Horrible ..bye 

this tbh

Honeymoon has some of the best pics Lana's ever done. And while I strongly disliked the cover at first, seeing it big as a vinyl changed my mind, it really looks great. It's refreshing to have a cover where the artist doesn't try to show how pretty his/her face is.

The booklet is also really beautiful.

image.png

this tbh

Honeymoon has some of the best pics Lana's ever done. And while I strongly disliked the cover at first, seeing it big as a vinyl changed my mind, it really looks great. It's refreshing to have a cover where the artist doesn't try to show how pretty his/her face is.

The booklet is also really beautiful.

ikr! aparantly i'm seeing something completely different to what other people are seeing because i think it's gorgeous :blush2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e