Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Something from the HBTB shoot should've been the cover imo, the colours were really great

Anyway, Lana's position in that still make it seem as if she turned towards the camera to wink, unlike in West coast where she was already facing it directly (just an observation)

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

can someone please fill me in? was there information released regarding the cover artwork/ colour scheme etc.?

:lanasrs:

No new info really...there is a picture going around that is said to be a still from the music video for YAIL.

She also posted that video on instagram where she was at a photoshoot with Chuck and potentially it could be for the album

Her sweater was green/blue if that is any indication to anything  :judgingu3:  :pray2:

So she's wearing the same sweater in her latest IG video (were it looks like she was doing the photoshoot for her album cover) as the was used in the YAIL M.V (Judging by "the wink" screengrab) .  I love continuity like that so much  :defeated:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

So she's wearing the same sweater in her latest IG video (were it looks like she was doing the photoshoot for her album cover) as the was used in the YAIL M.V (Judging by "the wink" screengrab) .  I love continuity like that so much  :defeated:

how can you tell? the screengrab doesn't show her top i don't think

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

how can you tell? the screengrab doesn't show her top i don't think

It doesn't help with font and the dodgy neil krug-ish  filter but if you look hard enough between the lettering you can tell its the same color sweater as the one she wearing in the video.  Also I just noticed the make up is very similar to aswell.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

It's not. She's not wearing a sweater. You can see her neck!

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

It doesn't help with font and the dodgy neil krug-ish  filter but if you look hard enough between the lettering you can tell its the same color sweater as the one she wearing in the video.  Also I just noticed the make up is very similar to aswell.

Granite this leaked or many people have this. Keep it to yourself this is part of the new material spreading publicly posting it can get you a warning point! Delete and have respect for Lana and her team..  :crossed:

robert14.gif

Y'all are wild, in the video she's wearing a matte lipstick and in the wink picture she's wearing a gloss or something. I'm grasping here lol I can see where you think the sweater is the same though because of the teal in the corner.  :oprah3:

Granite this leaked or many people have this. Keep it to yourself this is part of the new material spreading publicly posting it can get you a warning point! Delete and have respect for Lana and her team..  :crossed:

At this point, I think this has leaked elsewhere (tumblr, instagram) not through lana boards, but now everyone has it I can't see why it would still be taboo 

I don't know, even if it doesn't put Lanaboards in personal danger, I guess we could try to think how to share things - like this picture - might be damaging.

And I don't want to be an hypocrite, I came here myself sharing things (that I didn't think were damaging in the beginning)... But I was wrong by doing so; some people kindly came to explain to me how anything that's said can be somehow harmful and I understood. I'm sorry to have contributed to that. I'm just afraid that this outta-control-thing might explode in the leaking of the song and who knows what will happen after that. I have this feeling that the more people talk about leaks and information that was spread in the backgrond, the more people who have information are prompt to share it and it's a reaction chain that can only end in the leaking of the song or even the music video.

We know Lana's team should have been more careful with everything from the very first recording take, but now that this has happened I think we could, as fans, reflect a little by how we are helping our idol's work and mindset by what we post and share. After all, we can't blaim Lana for things that are out of her control. She is the artist, the creative one behind all this masterpiece that makes us feel so incredible year after year. She's not a manager and I don't believe it's up to her to take control of files or making contracts that forbid someone involved in the album's production of leaking information. Again, I don't want to seem a hypocrite or a teacher, I'm just worried about this situation and the proportion it has taken after these past few days... and I think we, all of us, are the ones which can help that now. 

My biggest fear in this community is to be somehow misunderstood, and I thought for a while if I should post this opinion in here... But were the exact people from here who contributed to my views regarding how information spreading can be damaging, so I decided to share this too; it may help someone as I was helped before. if I wrote something that sounds weird somehow, please, tell me so I can rewrite it with better words and avoid misinterpretation.

I just want Lana to be happy about seeing her work come to life, that's all. Because it's through her personal mindset that we get her music and her art. 

I don't know, even if it doesn't put Lanaboards in personal danger, I guess we could try to think how to share things - like this picture - might be damaging.

And I don't want to be an hypocrite, I came here myself sharing things (that I didn't think were damaging in the beginning)... But I was wrong by doing so; some people kindly came to explain to me how anything that's said can be somehow harmful and I understood. I'm sorry to have contributed to that. I'm just afraid that this outta-control-thing might explode in the leaking of the song and who knows what will happen after that. I have this feeling that the more people talk about leaks and information that was spread in the backgrond, the more people who have information are prompt to share it and it's a reaction chain that can only end in the leaking of the song or even the music video.

We know Lana's team should have been more careful with everything from the very first recording take, but now that this has happened I think we could, as fans, reflect a little if we are helping our idol's work and mindset by what we post and share. After all, we can't blaim Lana for things that are out of her control. She is the artist, the creative one behind all this masterpiece that makes us feel so incredible year after year. She's not a manager and I don't believe it's up to her to take control of files or making contracts that forbid someone involved in the album's production of leaking information. Again, I don't want to seem a hypocrite or a teacher, I'm just worried about this situation and the proportion it has taken after these past few days... and I think we, all of us, are the ones which can help that now. 

My biggest fear in this community is to be somehow misunderstood, and I thought for a while if I should post this opinion in here... But were the exact people from here who contributed to my views regarding how information spreading can be damaging, so I decided to share this too; it may help someone as I was helped before. if I wrote something that sounds weird somehow, please, tell me so I can rewrite it with better words and avoid misinterpretation.

It would be really funny if they give people Warning Points for putting image here. I mean Eclipse leaks unreleased songs here..

All I'm saying is that there is a difference between leaking stuff on lana boards, and discussing stuff that is widely available, whether or it leaked or originated from Lana and her team, that doesn't directly come from a member. The original source of the information is key and I would never condone anyone leaking info about her new record on here or anywhere else, but once it's out and we all know about it it won't help to pretend like it's not there. 

That being said, I recognize that every precaution taken is in effect to help Lana, which is obviously what I want at the end of the day. This isn't anything against any of the people who are more strict about these things, more of a explanation of where I personally think the moral tipping point lies. 

Leak the damn song. Get it over with. Y'all so damn dramatic. We got 400 songs from her and they are barely talked about.

I'm Being sarcastic btw. But seriously