Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I sometimes wonder how Eclipse sleeps at night after reading everything that is said about him - good or bad. I mean, in the end, he's just a young boy! (who loves attention, btw)

Stop the façade Eclipse is actually 23...

Tothemoon :) is playing snippets right now and claims he works with Ben :) Please lanaboards, Lets unite and report the insects

They're concerned about genitals now let them have their moment

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

DON'T STOP READING OR ELSE SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN. MY NAME IS JENNY. I LIVE IN A CELL WITH NO WINDOWS OR DOORS. I HAVE NO NOSE OR EARS. I AM DEAD. IF YOU DO NOT POST THIS TO 15 PEOPLE BEFORE YOU GO TO BED, I WILL APPEAR TONIGHT BY YOUR BED AND STAB YOU WITH A KNIFE. THIS IS NO JOKE. SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AT
. SOMEONE WILL CALL YOU AND SAY I LOVE YOU OR I'M SORRY. BUT HERE'S THE CATCH: SEND TO 15 VIDEOS.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

DO NOT READ!

1876, a young girl named Jenn was walking down a river, an insane man killed her by stabbing her in the back, raping her, and then hanging her in his closet. While he hanged her he said Bukakke Bukkake.
Now that you have read this message, she will find you and her dead body will haunt your house for 5 years. Every night you go to sleep she will appear in your closet, hanging their with her glowing red eyes.
repost 3 times to be saved

giphy.gif