Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

:facepalm:

probably the dumbest comment i have read on here.

only for that @elle needs to permaban you

:smokes3: :um3:

oh my god you guys are so extra about all of this. leave me be, enjoy the leaks 

lord show me the way to cut through all this worn out leather........... 

Ok so will one of you gays tell me what has been going on? All I see is 60 pages of mess. what leaked, what do we know, what is going on with eclipse, lisandro's nudes???? PM if u have to

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Ok so will one of you gays tell me what has been going on? All I see is 60 pages of mess. what leaked, what do we know, what is going on with eclipse, lisandro's nudes???? PM if u have to

if you've found anything pm me. idk what's going on either

tumblr_m9li5eLE0H1rah8xoo1_500.gif

if you've found anything pm me. idk what's going on either

Yeah pm me too wanna keep my sanity

You guys are a neurotic mess. The leaked snippet was taken down in like 20 secs. Nothing is out there so no were not encouraging the dumb Lana fans to go on a witch hunt to find it.

Also can you stop tagging ELLE w every chance you get? Leave the poor girl alone.

You guys are a neurotic mess. The leaked snippet was taken down in like 20 secs. Nothing is out there so no were not encouraging the dumb Lana fans to go on a witch hunt to find it.

Also can you stop tagging ELLE w every chance you get? Leave the poor girl alone.

Yes but WHERE was it posted? which insta? what twitter? where?

If you were quick enough to see or hear anything, good for you. Keep it for yourself, don't spread it and don't talk about it anymore. And if you weren't "fortunate enough" just shut the fk up and stop begging for it. Most of you all deserve to be banned from here

giphy.gif

some of yall keep on asking to lock this thread like as if it would stop the spread of leaks. what will locking this thread do if the snippets are leaking elsewhere by different people? some of yall get so annoying with this. and yeah stop tagging elle. someone only said a snippet was put up and then pulled down somewhere else. is that a reason to call elle to lock this thread?

Messy fuking gays. This is not the same as someone teasing Your Girl or something - this is something to be officially released. Its so much more serious.

This is why stans can't have nice things. 

:bored:

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif