Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

This is really ridiculous! Eclipse is literally the only reason everyone is so thirsty in the first place. I don't care what your opinion about me is, you can't justify that this whole thing wasn't caused by him. He's the one who let us know that there was shit out there/coming (+1 thirsty), he's the one who fed us lyrics that could lead us to this shit (+2 thirsty), he's the one who fed us the shit about his personal conversations with Lana (+3 thirsty), he's the one that told us that LANA GAVE HIM THE ALBUM TITLE AND LYRICS (+4 thirsty), and it just keeps going on and on. He basically betrayed Lana by even letting us know he talked to her. He shouldn't have even brought up that he knew shit in the first place. That's just facts, and you can't deny it henny.  

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

What about keeping track of your employees?

If Eclipse is hacking their servers, investigate him. If the label's employees are selling their artists' music, shut them down.

Are they expecting to stop the trading just because they caught people who were provided access to?

It's like trying to treat the symptoms of a sickness. They need to heal the actual cause of this leak mess.

In conclusion, I'm not protecting him and other people who just had the opportunity to access her stuff, but nevertheless it's a weak move to punish them instead of people who are close to her

Does anyone else feel like the whole FBI thing is just a scare tactic.

Like imagine these gay Lana stans actually getting ARRESTED

hard to comprehend

this is an era of its own

To actually stay on topic, I think this album will shake the charts. I think it'll have lots of catchy tunes

Does anyone else feel like the whole FBI thing is just a scare tactic.

Like imagine these gay Lana stans actually getting ARRESTED

hard to comprehend

this is an era of its own

To actually stay on topic, I think this album will shake the charts. I think it'll have lots of catchy tunes

no you IDIOT. This is not a game..

No lol that would be tedious and overall not worth it, they're looking for people who are deliberatly out to compromise LDR5 tea.

Whew. Close Call. Let me cancel my flight to Canada.

#CatchMeIfYouCan

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

no you IDIOT. This is not a game..

that was unnecessary. Im just rly shook by the whole thing. it's kind of hard to believe. Imagining people getting arrested at their houses or some shit for this is such a big deal for Lana fans. I didn't see this coming bc leaks have happened for a while. Must be a good ass album

that was unnecessary. Im just rly shook by the whole thing. it's kind of hard to believe. Imagining people getting arrested at their houses or some :) for this is such a big deal for Lana fans. I didn't see this coming bc leaks have happened for a while. Must be a good ass album

This is a big deal for lana. It does not matter if the album is full of Born To Die's or Honeymoon's. Bottom line is (which some of you are not getting) Lana and her team are taking major action to prevent her 'To be released' songs from leaking. Songs that people are not supposed to have in the first place. I've said it many times before and i'll say it again this is not a game.

I just want lana to announce something  ... anything

literally anything...

even if it's too announce that she's taking a dump whilst listening to yail

I NEED SOMETHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e