Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Blake posted an audio on his story clearly a start of a song. Could it be something of Lana's? I don't really pay attention to what he posts but I could be wrong. Although the few seconds of it sound nice and I'd be interested to here whatever song or thing it is!

It sounds kinda amazing I'd be happy if this is lana's

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Isn't it weird that Lana has stated she doesn't know who Greg Banks is yet Blake clearly knows him

Well Eclipse said Lana said. 

But then again I don't want to get that whole mess started again! omg  :toofunny:

That's true, but there's defintley something going on

If one day I meet her, I swear:

"I've got things to tell you, like 'I know that you're a liar'!"  :point:

Well, if she lied, then maybe could be:

1. Just to protect the infos of the new album, since it's not ready to drop yet.

2. Or she just likes to lie. ("You're careless con, you're a crazy liar"  :cryney: )

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

If one day I meet her, I swear:

"I've got things to tell you, like 'I know that you're a liar'!"  :point:

Well, if she lied, then maybe could be:

1. Just to protect the infos of the new album, since it's not ready to drop yet.

2. Or she just likes to lie. ("You're careless con, you're a crazy liar"  :cryney: )

I definitely think the only reason she would lie like you said is to protect the info of the new album, she probably just wants to keep everything secret until she's ready to announce it! I hope its not because she just likes to lie :(

s-be18bcd9e81764b8ffe6979bdf3994c544ee54

Lana's IG today really makes me think she's going to announce something there. She's had quite a few concerts this summer, and none got their own video; I feel like the's trying to hype it.

I really hope she does announce something, I don't know if it's just wishful thinking though! :pft:

s-be18bcd9e81764b8ffe6979bdf3994c544ee54

I'm torn, I don't know whether to think that she's trying to hype this concert by posting, or that it's been so long since she's done anything that she literally had to remind people that she's playing :toofunny: I'm hoping for the former

She needs to put a Cohen cover for ldr5 :flutter:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I'm torn, I don't know whether to think that she's trying to hype this concert by posting, or that it's been so long since she's done anything that she literally had to remind people that she's playing :toofunny: I'm hoping for the former

yes, sisters of mercy will be the next cover. <33333

I agree - I feel like she probably will premiere something at that concert. She barely ever posts those kinds of reminder videos, so I'm guessing it's going to be an important performance.

yea usually the most would be a pic

Honestly I would love to hear her do Suzanne

I'm sorry Cohen died but please no cover of his stuff on LDR5.

I hate it when artists try to get attention by jumping on the "I'm sooo sorry that X died" bandwagon when they had nothing to do with those dead artists before

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'm sorry Cohen died but please no cover of his stuff on LDR5.

I hate it when artists try to get attention by jumping on the "I'm sooo sorry that X died" bandwagon when they had nothing to do with those dead artists before

lana wouldn't really be doing that if she covered a song of his on ldr5 because she covered chelsea hotel no. 2 before so she's shown interest in his music