Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

can you and everyone else coming into this thread with "exclusive info!!" and opinion like...shut the :)up???

just :) wait until it's out officially omg all you're doing is trying to appear like an insider 

where did i say i was trying to be an insider. There's people who actually want to know. Sit down

If you had heard the song and/or read the lyrics you'd know what bar means, get your ass out

did you not read that or......

where did i say i was trying to be an insider. There's people who actually want to know. Sit down

then pm them cause the rest us don't wanna know. 

did you not read that or......

You're literally pretending you've read the lyrics to the song and/or listened to it and posting false info, if you had read the lyrics to the song you'd know what BAR really means and you wouldn't have posted this fake ass "lyric analysis"

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

@Elle lock this thread please

shut up locking thread won't help, people will just start discussing about this in other threads like a few days ago. @Elle needs to ban people who spread the links/accounts where others can find the newly leaked stuff

giphy.gif

You're all so :)ing stupid. All pretending to know stuff about YAIL just for 2 seconds of attention on a damn forum.

Discuss what we legally know and DON'T spread the leaks please. The first picture leaked didn't spread on all social medias for example and the damage was controlled, let's try to keep this way

giphy.gif