Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Fvck anybody involved in this. greedy assholes you all overstepped your mark im mad. How I wish this stupid fvcking unofficial spokesperson middle man situation never arose 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

it's all her fault. look now, she's talking to 16 yo kid and telling him info about her upcoming record, does it look smart? :uh:  she ruinining it with her team so.. i love her but just can't understand :oprah2:

Well was Lana the one that begged Eclipse to tell us info? He could've kept it all a secret  :oprah3:  

The concept of blocking the thread is already very old-fashioned. Let's try a new concept: Ban Users.

No, I'm just joking. I think what we have to do is stay calm.  :judgingu:

I really don't understand all these people who come to write things about YAIL, with the excuse of wanting to 'discuss/analyze' it. What's the need to analyze something that you shouldn't even have heard?

Honestly just stop. Luv u all.  :kiss3:

Look, can everyone stop trashing on @? All they want to do is ANALYZE THE FUCK1NG LYRICS. Chill out. Look, most of us have stepped over the line but what's done is done/ What's been seen has been seen. We can't do sh1t about that now so stop arguing about it.

7ITnqn.gif

I've told this hundreds and hundreds of times already - the fact she's still in touch with Eclipse in general isn't wise neither of her, nor her team. Don't get me wrong, I have some respect for this guy, but she shouldn't have adressed his early tweets about LDR5 back then. Maybe in that case the drama might have been avoided. If we didn't know this was confirmed this whole thing wouldn't spread this fast.

Just the thought of a guy leaking things and her coming to him and spilling all the info is super dumb. I know she wanted to adress the fact this was new material and ask him to stop posting hints, but still this certainly wasn't the wisest decision...

I'm not suprised with people "begging Eclipse" - we're all thirsty, but the thing she's done and choices she's made was like fighting a fire with a the flame

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Look, can everyone stop trashing on @? All they want to do is ANALYZE THE FUCK1NG LYRICS. Chill out. Look, most of us have stepped over the line but what's done is done/ What's been seen has been seen. We can't do sh1t about that now so stop arguing about it.

They want to analyze lyrics for a song that is not leaked and should never have even been in the hands of multiple fans at this point. They should be banned for discussing it. Period.

Fvck anybody involved in this. greedy assholes you all overstepped your mark im mad. How I wish this stupid fvcking unofficial spokesperson middle man situation never arose

SCREAMING.

This is so smart and hilarious at the same time. Anyway, y'all really have got to grow the fvck up. God, I'm glad I'm never greedy in the pre-album phase... Like why are y'all giving a shlt? You know NOTHING about this album. All you know is that it's coming soon. In the meantime, how about spending some time listening to her old stuff and rediscovering gems y'all have forgotten about. That's what I do. :)

tumblr_n4tas9suZA1s73qs0o1_500.gif

Here comes the part where it becomes about Eclipse again, which means nothing is happening so all arrows start to turn towards him just for the sake of posting and accusing. Nobody knows what they talked or how much she shared with him or what he did with those info. Focus on what's going on right here right now (and all over Instagram, Twitter...)