Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I don't believe you too Nightmimed can you post the mp3 here so you can prove us all wrong for doubting your godly exclusive presence blessed upon us? 

Let's make it a LEAK FEST who the fuck cares about how Lana feels

or how there's not even a single/album announcement yet and it could be so many months away from us

or how some people don't want to be fucking spoiled with even descriptions 

No one asked you to do that besides maybe like 1 very thirsty person

You didn't even bother putting it in spoilers, most of us don't want to be spoiled

king of pop ! :gclap:  :gclap:

but for real.... no one is posting info for the people wanna know, it's so they get their 2 seconds of attention and look important cause they have exclusives or whatever

this feel like more than 2 seconds of flaming gays having meltdowns. Nothing new.

y'all done yet? I just don't understand what's wrong with telling you what it means. I didn't post

any lyrics, snippets, or screen-caps and all the gays are gonna cry about it? But look the other way

or even SPREAD and discuss what @tothemoonbaby.gt is posting? No hope for them

c5e5887b85b8b9b330ae8551089339bd.gif

this feel like more than 2 seconds of flaming gays having meltdowns. Nothing new.

y'all done yet? I just don't understand what's wrong with telling you what it means. I didn't post

any lyrics, snippets, or screen-caps and all the gays are gonna cry about it? But look the other way

or even SPREAD and discuss what @tothemoonbaby.gt is posting? No hope for them

c5e5887b85b8b9b330ae8551089339bd.gif

Your gifs are everything.

7ITnqn.gif

Someone posted a POSSIBLE screen cap from the video of Lana literally SMILING WITH HER EYES OPEN and you think that description is going to spoil something???  :defeated: OH NO GUYS! IN THE NEW VIDEO LANA'S EYES ARE OPEN AND SHE SMILES, MAYYYYYBE, THE WHOLE ERA IS RUINED c'mon guyz

If you don't care about the "era", care about HER.

https://twitter.com/ultrasubversive/status/827957373817991168

If you don't care about the "era", care about HER.

https://twitter.com/ultrasubversive/status/827957373817991168

did you read what I wrote? are we so far gone someone can't say Lana's EYES ARE OPEN in the new video? Sorry if that's the case... I don't really understand the fuss and I DO care about Lana.

Someone posted a POSSIBLE screen cap from the video of Lana literally SMILING WITH HER EYES OPEN and you think that description is going to spoil something??? :defeated: OH NO GUYS! IN THE NEW VIDEO LANA'S EYES ARE OPEN AND SHE SMILES, MAYYYYYBE, THE WHOLE ERA IS RUINED c'mon guyz

you fagg, people learned album title

did you read what I wrote? are we so far gone someone can't say Lana's EYES ARE OPEN in the new video? Sorry if that's the case... I don't really understand the fuss and I DO care about Lana.

People are leaking pics from a music video or something

And you say that there's no need for worrying?