Jack

Melanie Martinez

Sometimes I think Crybabys will eat up anything she does… like please… seeing the reaction of the “fan page” who received the egg “BOPing” to the snippet of Sipder Web has me in tears of laughter :lmao: So cringe! :lmaoney::xgiggle:

3 minutes ago, baked said:

pretty sure its the copyrights on youtube

then where are the other titles? The Void one is very obvious though 

2 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Sometimes I think Crybabys will eat up anything she does… like please… seeing the reaction of the “fan page” who received the egg “BOPing” to the snippet of Sipder Web has me in tears of laughter :lmao: So cringe! :lmaoney::xgiggle:

then where are the other titles? The Void one is very obvious though 

LOL they were like :wowcry: this is so good!

oh and i have also no idea if that tweet is accurate its just the acc that got one of the eggs and i thought id share

crybabies are little liars i should be more skeptical but :oop2: spider song funny sounding (also peoples theories are that its abt the internet which would actually make it more cringy for me lolol)

Just now, baked said:

crybabies are little liars i should be more skeptical but :oop2: spider song funny sounding (also peoples theories are that its abt the internet which would actually make it more cringy for me lolol)

If I had received that egg, I would have just returned! Spider Web already crowning itself like Melanies worst song!! Go girl give us nothing :thumb:

she ate and left all crumbs :awkney2:

Class Fight and Orange Juice are quaking

elijahpetty-azealia-banks.gifchug, chug dragons blood

Just now, Anonymcomenter said:

If I had received that egg, I would have just returned! Spider Web already crowning itself like Melanies worst song!! Go girl give us nothing :thumb:

she ate and left all crumbs :awkney2:

Class Fight and Orange Juice are quaking

orange juice left a bad taste in my mouth (lmao) like idk shes never openly talked abt her herself going through the subject matter so its just…a lil yikes for me tbh

8 minutes ago, baked said:

LOL they were like :wowcry: this is so good!

oh and i have also no idea if that tweet is accurate its just the acc that got one of the eggs and i thought id share

I swear she could just farted in the mic and send them the recording and their reaction would be the same :oop2:

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

No song will ever be worse than Orange Juice :oprah3:

maybe if carousel and not dead just expired weren't in her discog 

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 minutes ago, baked said:

elijahpetty-azealia-banks.gifchug, chug dragons blood

orange juice left a bad taste in my mouth (lmao) like idk shes never openly talked abt her herself going through the subject matter so its just…a lil yikes for me tbh

Ur savage!! I like u :thumb:

ur right, she writes about a lot of topics that aren’t her personal experience (said by her) like Tag Your It or Million Men, but in the case of Orange Juice is so distasteful and graphic it’s even offensive 

Just now, Anonymcomenter said:

Ur savage!! I like u :thumb:

ur right, she writes about a lot of topics that aren’t her personal experience (said by her) like Tag Your It or Million Men, but in the case of Orange Juice is so distasteful and graphic it’s even offensive 

the way she wrote a million men at like 16 and yet it came off in a better way than orange juice when she wrote in her 20s LOL, also thank you i try :oop2:

2 minutes ago, baked said:

the way she wrote a million men at like 16 and yet it came off in a better way than orange juice when she wrote in her 20s LOL, also thank you i try :oop2:

mindblowing right? :toofloppy:

must be a virus around, Marina also has suffered from that :trisha:

24 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

maybe if carousel and not dead just expired weren't in her discog 

i wish we had a downvote button :crossed:

20 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

mindblowing right? :toofloppy:

must be a virus around, Marina also has suffered from that :trisha:

its called TikTok. the app ruined good song writing :crossed: 

Still thinking about how History or Function didn’t make the After School EP before Brain & Heart, Glued or Field Trip :stareney2::emma:

She really is afraid of success :sadcore4:

Also please someone in her label just convince her to drop the film idea before she makes a Sia-like fiasco and get canceled! That Orange Juice outrage flew under the radar but I fear she might get too confortable covering those topics :ohsnap: