Jack

Melanie Martinez

21 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Highkey :bebe: almost 2 years now 

Melanie said… lemme make a metaphor about the clownery around :toofloppy:

Knocking on one year here, well since we had met anyway  :awkney2:

Mel has brought us together besties :wub: 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

23 minutes ago, Gravitate said:

Can any insider confirm if the "Follow the tunnel, into the portal" snippet is its own full song or just an intro? It's my favorite snippet and I need to hear it as it's own fleshed out full song with a Sirens level drop :trisha:

im still hoping its an added intro for Sirens :trisha:

hoping the fountain is referring to whatever lake the Siren(s) are native to in the song :trisha: 

So based on the breakdown earlier, the beginning of the Incubating clip is the end of Track 3, thought to be Tunnel Vision. It really does sound quite a bit like the outro of TV (crossing my heart I’d rather die part), but seems like it’s muffled as if playing inside the egg.

The bigger question, if it’s muffled would the database thing recognize it?:cuteface:

topsters2-2-1.png

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

So based on the breakdown earlier, the beginning of the Incubating clip is the end of Track 3, thought to be Tunnel Vision. It really does sound quite a bit like the outro of TV (crossing my heart I’d rather die part), but seems like it’s muffled as if playing inside the egg.

The bigger question, if it’s muffled would the database thing recognize it?:cuteface:

tv is recognzied as 3:17 minutes yet the incubating intro part starts at 3:49 things arent adding up :awkney:

Just now, missanthrophocene said:

tv is recognzied as 3:17 minutes yet the incubating intro part starts at 3:49 things arent adding up :awkney:

Agree however the breakdown above from 13 bitches showed Track 3 was 4:13. I found a post in this thread earlier though that said it was 3:17. So I’m not sure, the lengths could be wrong (or the entire thing, I’m bored) :toofloppy: 

topsters2-2-1.png

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I have been returning to the track 6 snippet all day to see if it grows on me… 

… and it gets worse! With each listen I hate it more :stareney:

to quote myself…

I just realized “HATE” is a strong word… 

… and that’s exactly how I feel about this horrendous song :oop2::sass::lmaoney: I wont hide, this deserves to burn in hell! :lmao:
so bad I won’t even sugarcoat it 

Just now, Anonymcomenter said:

Im surprised… if the leaked songs are included in the album why isn’t the copyright taking them down of YT? :diva:

My thoughts exactly, hence why I think the instrumentals of TV, Faerie and Sirens were only used for the teasers and theyre not part of the album i fear :trisha:

We still got a glimpse of lyrics and vocals for Sirens but it’s diff from the leaked one so it could mean anything, either a sample, reworked intro or intro for a totally different song

10 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Im surprised… if the leaked songs are included in the album why isn’t the copyright taking them down of YT? :diva:

I did notice a couple came down of TV last week (that used very obvious images of the Portals cover) but some are still there that are very old without the album cover. 

edit: could only find one of Needle and Thread and they have “Y” instead of “and”:dua:

topsters2-2-1.png

3 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

My thoughts exactly, hence why I think the instrumentals of TV, Faerie and Sirens were only used for the teasers and theyre not part of the album i fear :trisha:

We still got a glimpse of lyrics and vocals for Sirens but it’s diff from the leaked one so it could mean anything, either a sample, reworked intro or intro for a totally different song

I’m no expert in copyright or how it works whatsoever… but If this is the case, Melania just pranked us hard! And that’s a loss… not having Garden, TV, DB or even Sirens to instead confirm the Itsi Bitsy Spider song :heidi: