Jack

Melanie Martinez

8 minutes ago, Yellow said:

Aren't a void and sirens rework confirmed aswell via lyrics in the snips?

void is completely different they only share the title and 1 lyric. and sirens and the unknown song only have the same vocal effect and a similar theme i’m not sure why people are calling them “reworks”

i wonder if melanie is at least going to get a metacritic page for this album, it's so weird that critics don't even care to give her a bad score they just ignore her projects all together... anyways i didn't think the new snippet was that bad, it's kinda catchy! but now that somebody on the thread said it sounds like bella poarch i can't unhear it

also imo this "bad" snippet is still better than most of what she released on k12/after school

1 hour ago, champainproblms said:

i wonder if melanie is at least going to get a metacritic page for this album, it's so weird that critics don't even care to give her a bad score they just ignore her projects all together... anyways i didn't think the new snippet was that bad, it's kinda catchy! but now that somebody on the thread said it sounds like bella poarch i can't unhear it

also imo this "bad" snippet is still better than most of what she released on k12/after school

Well… don’t think she’s at loss there… if you check her AOTY page most of the critics give her really bad scores, even for Crybaby which, until now, it’s her best effort (in my opinion it deserved better critic wise). Pretty sure they hate her for some reason I don’t know, they don’t seem to appreciate even her genius moments :oprah2:

Also those saying this snippet is better than anything in K-12… that’s a stretch u guys… Nurces Office, Show and Tell, Drama Club, Lunchbox Friends, Detention, Teachers Pet and HSS are far superior to… this :bebe: and that taking to count K-12 is as bad as it gets lyrically 

This Spider Song being the shortest of the bunch at least sounds like a win 

5 hours ago, FkaIl said:

crybabies are compulsive liars and will take any and every opportunity to make something up for a chance of clout

crybabies will threaten to dox you if you listen to a leak they get so mad :bye: and still did

4 minutes ago, baked said:

i agree with the latest song being very tiktok coded. but hey, every album needs their skip :smile2:

that’s true… but knowing some of the Bops she has recorded and we already have… it’s a little sad this gets a spot on the album instead 

but ur right, every album has a skip I guess :awkney2:

crybabies will threaten to dox you if you listen to a leak they get so mad :bye: and still did

Some are vicious… like seriously, they have already invented 200 false track lists for the sake of… nothing really :omfg2:

Just now, Anonymcomenter said:

that’s true… but knowing some of the Bops she has recorded and we already have… it’s a little sad this gets a spot on the album instead 

but ur right, every album has a skip I guess :awkney2:

oh i definitely agree its hard being able to see her true writing potential and then just to scrap it for itsy bitsy spider :xgiggle: but im still hoping some of her stronger demos for this album made it. mel makes choices sometimes though… choices

garden and needle and thread are great examples that she CAN write very well still. but ig she gotta get them tiktok viewers (get ur money ig mel) but if those arent on the album then ill be a lil devastated ngl…:xgiggle:

These egg thumb drive clips have to be coordinated somehow right? The person who receives it posts their video, and then Melanie shares her corresponding clip via social media a few hours later, and so far it’s been one a day. Not believing it’s actually as spontaneous as they’re making it out to be. :makeup:

Patiently waiting for today’s snippet :popcorn: 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

2 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

These egg thumb drive clips have to be coordinated somehow right? The person who receives it posts their video, and then Melanie shares her corresponding clip via social media a few hours later, and so far it’s been one a day. Not believing it’s actually as spontaneous as they’re making it out to be. :makeup:

Patiently waiting for today’s snippet :popcorn: 

Ugh I'll be at work all week 😭

Edit - I wonder if anyone will try to make a fake post about one of the leaked songs :hooker:

Edited by The Siren

whats everyones favorite unreleased of mel? it can be any project, mine is either haunted that had me so fucked up when it first leaked or honestly im really liking tunnel vision lets hope a not too reworked version is on the album :dance:

5 minutes ago, baked said:

whats everyones favorite unreleased of mel? it can be any project, mine is either haunted that had me so fucked up when it first leaked or honestly im really liking tunnel vision lets hope a not too reworked version is on the album :dance:

Birthing Addicts

Curly Cue

Rough Love

Drowning

Arts & Crafts

Bombs on Monday Morning

Rocking Horse

Seesaw

Sirens

Needle & Thread

Death

Tunnel Vision

Dragon's Blood

Garden

:hype:

Edit: this list is in year-recorded-order btw

Also I think I like Dragons Blood more than Garden

Edited by The Siren

Tunnel Vision and N&T. I can’t choose between them. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

8 minutes ago, baked said:

I won’t count MM3 leaked cause they may make it to que album so from the rest… I would say Arts & Craft, Run, Seesaw, Gluestick and Bombs on Monday Morning (her vocals there slap) :agree:

I will admit I bop to AK47 quite a lot unironically :sluttybunny:

5 minutes ago, baked said:

I don't know which order, but mine probably are

Run

Trophy Wife (proof that Michael Keenan can actually do THAT)

Schizo

Night Mime (either Cry Baby or pitching version, both really good)

Mistakes

Ring Pop (mostly the demo, the pop-pop-pop is perfection and should've been in the final)

A Thousand Words

Haunted

Bones Are Blue (Cry Baby version)

still not counting any MM3 as we still don't know the tracklist, but in case everything we know gets scrapped (and we REALLY lose), these are my faves from those sessions:

Needle & Thread

Fingers Crossed

Death

Sirens

Dragon's Blood

Tunnel Vision

Garden

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I will admit I bop to AK47 quite a lot unironically :sluttybunny:

LOL i remember when people were first talking abt this song way before it leaked and nobody believed the “insider” :thumb: they were trashing him so hard its been so long