I'm over here crying out of laughter
She's sitting there real cute
Put that bitch on prescriptions if she think she fuckin' you“

“She a dead fish anyway
You could do it straight, you could do it sideways
But if we do it my way you'll be crying for your mommy
I know how to ride forever, turn me upside down
Put your hands around my throat, I'm 'bout to win the crown”

it’s so funny yet catchy how she sings about riding some other chicks boyfriend! I live for slutty Melanie, she really has a thing for unavailable guys (Marina was already foreshadowing it with Homewrecker) :illumilana2:

LMAOAOAOAOAOA those lyrics lmao

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

16 minutes ago, your bestie said:

Y'all think we'll get a snippet today?

They've been sending out a bunch of eggs, so I'm thinking sooner rather than later 🧩

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

11 minutes ago, your bestie said:

Y'all think we'll get a snippet today?

apparently 3? people were messaged so it should be soon depending on where theyre all located

i’ll never forget that weekend in may it was wonderful… playing RE8 and going out that friday night when Arts & Crafts and Seesaw leaked (my favorite Cry Baby leaks) then on sunday we got I Scream solo and Jump Rope finally and later that night History… first AS outtake and first Michael Keenan outtake… it was magical and legendary :wowcry:

I think we have six entire tracks plus the three partial audios from what might be Sirens, TV, and FS for a total of 9 without snippets, which would take us right up to the 17th basically (excluding the weekend). Surprised we haven’t gotten anything yet today. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

i'm so mad we got the leaks tbh. they ruined the expectations and only made y'all do crazy comparisons. the last snippet is okay, y'all are acting like she just released the worst song of all times and ended her career... chiiiiiill!! i'm sure it will make sense in the album as a whole and if it's still not that great we can just skip it. i'm honestly so happy for this record and i'm okay if none of the songs that leaked make the cut. (minus sirens, we need her)

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I get it now, the label wanted her to do at least one tik tok song. That's the reason why it sounds like a Bella Poarch/Sub Urban ass song and the reason why they sent it to a Tik Tok Stan account. I think the rest of the album is safe

29 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

i'm so mad we got the leaks tbh. they ruined the expectations and only made y'all do crazy comparisons. the last snippet is okay, y'all are acting like she just released the worst song of all times and ended her career... chiiiiiill!! i'm sure it will make sense in the album as a whole and if it's still not that great we can just skip it. i'm honestly so happy for this record and i'm okay if none of the songs that leaked make the cut. (minus sirens, we need her)

kind of… :usrsney: even if we didn’t have the leaks to compare still a horrible song 

but well, hopping the rest of the album slaps still! The Void kind of raised my expectations :xgiggle:

interested on how the whole “DEATH” song will be i like the snippets so far. i still have faith in this album i just personally think the latest snippet is the worst one (that we have so far) :makeup:

23 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I would not give up those amazing leaks just because some people are criticizing a couple of the new snippets, lmao. Those are some of the best work she's ever done, like by far. No one is acting that snippet is the end of the world anyway, it just isn't that good compared to what we know could've taken it's place, and the instrumental we heard sounds dated already.

I'm sure the song will do well no matter what a few of us think, though. It is just a discussion forum after all. There's going to be a billion different opinions.

7 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

The way artists need to sell their creativity in favor of tiktok trend$ instead of delivering original ideas and art… i get it but its quite sad still

So true, chopping parts of songs to make them shorter and trying to push formulated song structures… so boring :crai:

Nowadays pop songs sound more like interludes, not cute! But if the information we’ve got is correct, most of the songs teased are more than 4 minutes so I’m hopeful :cryney2:

1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:

So true, chopping parts of songs to make them shorter and trying to push formulated song structures… so boring :crai:

it gets even worse when they share some snippet with crazy choreo just to make it happen and then… it flops

2 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Copy Cat flashbacks :illumarina:

The way absolutely no one did this dance challenge :rip: it was bad for her 

But at least she got a massive TikTok hit with Play Date that same year!

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Labels need to understand viral moments can’t be faked! You need something original and actually good to resonate with the masses… or at least not push it down our throats! Unfortunately we are getting bombarded with mediocre songs like Made You Look instead of focusing on the quality…

For example Vacation Bible School is a long ass song, with tons of sexual references, done by an underground artist (Ayesha Erotica) who left the industry years ago and it’s still all over TikTok (with no official releases or presence in streaming platforms).

8 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

The way absolutely no one did this dance challenge :rip: it was bad for her 

But at least she got a massive TikTok hit with Play Date that same year!

exactly my point, Play Date it’s an old song that still got big because it wasn’t even fabricated to go viral to start with :awkney: