Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 minutes ago, Gravitate said:

Should have replaced it with Mother of Pearl.

easily one of the worst songs out of the album sessions along with labyrinth, jinx and moon cycle

garden fingers crossed needle & thread and synchronicities outdeserved

51 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

We should have high expectations because we know how strong her song writing can be, but yet somehow her own team’s shitty security ends up getting these songs leaked and instead of just releasing the good music that got leaked, we get this Albatrosz sounding track :crossed: (or she’s just so stuck in these themed albums, and doesn’t want to release some amazing tracks because they don’t fit this four eyed cat aesthetic ) :air:

Oh no I absolutely agree, Melanies security team needs to get If together too. Everyone I listen to it all I hear is that stupid albatroz song and I hate it. She could have easily fit n+t in its place 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

1 hour ago, baked said:

is she gonna preform at concerts as this creature :xgiggle::awkney: 

i like it it would just be super fucking funny to me 

i genuinely wouldn't be able to cope, i'd have my asthma pump in my mouth in-between fits of laughter, i'd probably be rolling on the floor 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

oh also. not a fan of that new snippet. she needs to either strengthen the song-writing and concept relation or leave the concept albums behind. i really don't like that new snippet icl

3 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Literally all I want is one album that won't make me feel judged for saying "yeah I like listening to Melanie Martinez". Please let this fucking be it

just screamed at this… :deadbanana:

anyways i really dont like the snippets that have been released so far

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

anyways i really dont like the snippets that have been released so far

YOU DONT LIKE THIS?

also the thumbnail is killing me

For me the problem is not that it’s reminiscent of her old style, I don’t mind that at all, but that corny ass melody! Insufferable, sounds like any other nursery rhyme on You Tube kids play to drive their parents to insanity! So bad… makes me wanna tear my ears apart :kum:

and all of this after the Void… which is an excellent track so far! If this made the cut before any of the leaks we have so far… I’m afraid for her taste level like seriously :agree:

Also that mask thing is getting old and I hate it… I get the trying to emulate another species thing but couldn’t she just stick to the K-12 movie cut where she lies in the ground with a pink suit… strange yet more visually appealing! 

this rollout it’s being insane, one moment I’m hopeful for the album and the next… she drops the ball :facepalm:

1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I get the trying to emulate another species thing but couldn’t she just stick out to the K-12 movie cut where she lies in the ground with a pink suit… strange yet more visually appealing! 

no because i can imagine my parent's face when they see the album cover when i get my mail and they just glance at it. seriously though, locals will be wtfing 

52 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

easily one of the worst songs out of the album sessions along with labyrinth, jinx and moon cycle

garden fingers crossed needle & thread and synchronicities outdeserved

Labyrinth v2 is a serve tho :hooker:

On another note… the themes in this songs are getting repetitive already… like I get some songs talking about the afterlife, the void, portals, reincarnation and rebird but how many of this are about the same already…? Tracks 1, 2, 6, and 9 seem to be…

The leaks had much more variety talking about mental health (DB), relationships (Garden), sex (TV), afterlife (Void), feminism (Sirens), self confidence (Barely Juice), even periods (Moon Cicle)…

The collapse of (most) of our hopes between the Void snippet and this hot garbage from today should be studied :true:

As long as we’re connected by a thread on shredded fabric, gonna wanna patch it, stitch back together, wear you like a sweater baby. 
As long as we’re entangled, my feelings will unravel, wouldn’t it be easy, fix it with a needle, wear you like a sweater baby 

VS

Spinning all your silk and moving all your eight legs to build a web that will spin through the world

Feeding off our highs and lows and curious to see us struggle.

No one can leave once they merge

How can that even be written by the same person. :bye: 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

3 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

The collapse of (most) of our hopes between the Void snippet and this hot garbage from today should be studied :true:

As long as we’re connected by a thread on shredded fabric, gonna wanna patch it, stitch back together, wear you like a sweater baby. 
As long as we’re entangled, my feelings will unravel, wouldn’t it be easy, fix it with a needle, wear you like a sweater baby 

VS

Spinning all your silk and moving all your eight legs to build a web that will spin through the world

Feeding off our highs and lows and curious to see us struggle.

No one can leave once they merge

How can that even be written by the same person. :bye: 

Her Marina and the Diamonds ~ MARINA era :bebe: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

The melody being a Bella Porch nock off (someone clearly really heavily inspired by Melanies aesthetic yet totally unoriginal and tasteless…) I’m not the only one seeing the irony here, right? This is a step back for sure… 

WE WERE ROOTING FOR U!! :bebe:

1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:

The melody being a Bella Porch nock off (someone clearly really heavily inspired by Melanies aesthetic yet totally unoriginal and tasteless…) I’m not the only one seeing the irony here, right? This is a step back for sure… 

WE WERE ROOTING FOR U!! :bebe:

I'm still rooting for her, just NOT for track 6 :thumb2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: