Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, x VB said:

Can she just release a single or something? This snippet thing is exhausting, it feels like getting snippets from leakers

you know...

mel please we’re so tired :lange:

3 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

recess is the most cliched and predictable closer ever :rip:

I don't mind Recess, but the way she couldn't even come up with a visual for it

she just made it the school dance bgm, and then stretched out those scenes for as long as humanly possible, so that she'd have an excuse to reupload it as a separate "official music video". 3 whole minutes of confused dancing and "omg I hope Crybaby comes soon"

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

7 minutes ago, FkaIl said:

I don't mind Recess, but the way she couldn't even come up with a visual for it

she just made it the school dance bgm, and then stretched out those scenes for as long as humanly possible, so that she'd have an excuse to reupload it as a separate "official music video". 3 whole minutes of confused dancing and "omg I hope Crybaby comes soon"

i really did rewatch k-12 one last time and i’m just amazed at how it went that badly. i love melanie and her music but album wise, it wasnt a hit like crybaby, and movie wise it was literally just singing for most of it without most plot. i remember a while ago people were saying a lot of things had to be cut but then its like :toofloppy: why release a mid movie

26 minutes ago, baked said:

i really did rewatch k-12 one last time and i’m just amazed at how it went that badly. i love melanie and her music but album wise, it wasnt a hit like crybaby, and movie wise it was literally just singing for most of it without most plot. i remember a while ago people were saying a lot of things had to be cut but then its like :toofloppy: why release a mid movie

Maybe she would've had a better schedule and budget if she picked out a school to film at in the summer, instead of a fucking castle in Hungary. Then there could've been more plot, and Strawberry Shortcake could've taken place during gym class like the samples and OG photoshoot imply. :rip:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

2 hours ago, FkaIl said:

Maybe she would've had a better schedule and budget if she picked out a school to film at in the summer, instead of a fucking castle in Hungary. Then there could've been more plot, and Strawberry Shortcake could've taken place during gym class like the samples and OG photoshoot imply. :rip:

And would have made more sense tbh. 

But the ladies in the pool really did represent the unrealistic tampon commercials perfectly

On 3/3/2023 at 9:30 PM, sadness is a butterfly said:

If was mentioned before sorry but the ‘Incubating’ clip audio sounds very much like this new Void song that she is teasing. 

Exactly what I thought, the snippet sound so similar to the second part of the chorus to void, if there is a dark beat-twist on the production for the new void like numbers I'm here for it!! :wowcry:

37 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

Exactly what I thought, the snippet sound so similar to the second part of the chorus to void, if there is a dark beat-twist on the production for the new void like numbers I'm here for it!! :wowcry:

Kinda? But how would the Faerie Soiree beats make sense in it? Did that incubating clip include two diff songs?

I think this era may be handled incorrectly. Instead of uploading a snippet to Spotify, it should have been the full song :crossed: 

And then a week or two Later (or on album release day) relwase this "new Void" song as the lead single. 

21 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Kinda? But how would the Faerie Soiree beats make sense in it? Did that incubating clip include two diff songs?

I think "Incubating" has two diff songs and they transition to another. Same for The Hatching clip(the TV intro part is cut if you compare it to the leaked ver.)

9 hours ago, baked said:

it's weird that she had to cut like half of the movie due to budget but somehow kept stealing a tampon from a nurse or talking about marijuana like that helps the plot in any way?

the "void" snippet is stuck in my head. and it's been stuck since i first heard it ugh. we needed it to be released 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

At this rate this threat will get 1000 pages before she releases de album :creepna2:

Should we reach 1000 pages and wait for the album's release to post again after that? :creepna2:

5 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

it's weird that she had to cut like half of the movie due to budget but somehow kept stealing a tampon from a nurse or talking about marijuana like that helps the plot in any way?

everyone HAS to know crybaby was a 420blazer :rip:

Well who says that the cigarette Cry Baby smoked at the end of Pity Party isn't weed :oopna:

Also wasn't the US in the middle of legalizing weed around 2019?

exactly, it’s like the music videos where between cut scenes that made 0 sense… she could have at least kept an scene that added to the story to explain the money thing or anything else! 

The weed thing… seems more like a cringy teenager trying to be edgy to me!

but enough of K-12, it was a traumatic experience and I still have severe PTSD from that, trying to forget about that :bebe: 

do you guys think she will reveal the tracklist some day? The album is less than a month apart now 

Melanie OFFICIAL SECOND STUDIO ALBUM is finally coming. I AM SO EXCITED.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing