Jack

Melanie Martinez

Curious why Aha Music doesn’t recognize the new snippet? Why does it recognize Lana songs from the new album but not these? Tried it on Sirens too and it was also just giving me random search results for both. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

3 hours ago, Wessdude said:

Someone here used a web to find details based on the copyright or something like that. People on wikia did the same and "Sirens" shows up as Track 2 

The recent snippet being confirmed as Track 2 by mel herself pretty much debunks the AHA music tracklist people were making with the snippets. Sirens was track 2, faerie was track 3, tv was also track 3. Not to mention all of them were over 4 min long, too suspicious. The only one that web finder got right was Back from the dead as track 1

4 hours ago, baked said:

imagine sirens is just completely reworked :eartha2:

If "The hatching" snippet is indeed part of a reworked Sirens... I'm still curious about the thematics of this album like so far we only know she's talking about life and death and we know she is a 4-eyed Fairy, Sirens is only gonna work if there is going to be other creatures/mythology beings :trisha:

39 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

The recent snippet being confirmed as Track 2 by mel herself pretty much debunks the AHA music tracklist people were making with the snippets.

The recent snippet got recognized as track 2 (0:56 to 1:35) and she also confirmed it, how does this debunk anything? I'm not saying that all tracks being longer than 4 minutes is correct, I'm just confused.

5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

The recent snippet got recognized as track 2 (0:56 to 1:35) and she also confirmed it, how does this debunk anything? I'm not saying that all tracks being longer than 4 minutes is correct, I'm just confused.

As I mentioned, people were using that AHA music finder and Sirens was recognized as track 2, Faerie was track 3 and Tunnel Vision too, this explains itself... that web finder is not trusthworthy

6 minutes ago, missanthrophocene said:

As I mentioned, people were using that AHA music finder and Sirens was recognized as track 2, Faerie was track 3 and Tunnel Vision too, this explains itself... that web finder is not trusthworthy

I just tested this myself and none of these tracks get recognized as tracks from the new album, Sirens got recognized as Sirens, Faerie as Faerie, and Tunnel Vision as Tunnel Vision. Nothing from "Peach".

37 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I just tested this myself and none of these tracks get recognized as tracks from the new album, Sirens got recognized as Sirens, Faerie as Faerie, and Tunnel Vision as Tunnel Vision. Nothing from "Peach".

not the leaked ones, the snippets she posted of those

12 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

It's so weird that on every other forum and place on the internet everyone is so hyped and loving the new void snippet yet here there are quite some ppl disliking it and complaining about it. What's happening lb?

a lack of taste

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Doja Cat said:

It's so weird that on every other forum and place on the internet everyone is so hyped and loving the new void snippet yet here there are quite some ppl disliking it and complaining about it. What's happening lb?

some people simply have bad taste :sadcore5:

8 hours ago, Doja Cat said:

I mean… they must have Covid cause lack of taste is a symptom… :awkney2:

Even me, someone who has been rather exceptical/critical of her latest work, have been loving this last snippet! It’s something new for her and the beat slaps! Don’t care what anyone else says :hair: I have been boping my ass out since it came out 

12 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

If "The hatching" snippet is indeed part of a reworked Sirens... I'm still curious about the thematics of this album like so far we only know she's talking about life and death and we know she is a 4-eyed Fairy, Sirens is only gonna work if there is going to be other creatures/mythology beings :trisha:

Yeah, I'm concerned Sirens won't make it. Like it could work with the magical creatures theme she's going for. But if the theme is limited to faeries a song like siren would be outta place  :trisha:

just wanna let yall know that ive been peeking in on this thread from time to time since 2020 to keep up with leaks since the melanie wiki is dog water

and keeping up with all the fan drama here is literally like watching reality tv sometimes, like that instagram post "regarding leaked music" was season finale material

36 minutes ago, rabbit boi said:

just wanna let yall know that ive been peeking in on this thread from time to time since 2020 to keep up with leaks since the melanie wiki is dog water

and keeping up with all the fan drama here is literally like watching reality tv sometimes, like that instagram post "regarding leaked music" was season finale material

This thread is tame compared to all the Discord drama 

Melanie unreleased community has been going strong since 2021 and I've seen all of it :hoshet:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕