Jack

Melanie Martinez

while the new snippet sounds soooo good, I wonder if it's the same Void as the leaked Void (which in my opinion remains superior, darker and more powerful) or it's a different song.

If so, I bet she just remade the album last year, making songs with the same names (i.e. Death) just to troll us :thumb2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

32 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

while the new snippet sounds soooo good, I wonder if it's the same Void as the leaked Void (which in my opinion remains superior, darker and more powerful) or it's a different song.

If so, I bet she just remade the album last year, making songs with the same names (i.e. Death) just to troll us :thumb2: 

that’s my thought also! 

38 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

im really hoping she incorporates that dark-electro pop into the album. i think it really suits her voice a lot more than other genres 

Honestly as upset as I will be if there's no leaked songs on the album I'm honestly just happy we're getting something new. But I'm going to be incredibly upset if it sucks because we all know Melanie is capable of making amazing music and she's got a bad habit of scrapping the best songs sometimes 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

This is absolutely the best snippet so far, and makes me way more excited about the new version of Void. The cut off version that got sent to that Stan account did not sound this good, even in the HQ.

I've been craving a less pop-y sound from her for a while, and while some leaks that hit that spot for me, I'm really looking forward to this getting an official release and(hopefully) a good video.

Yeah, without doubt this is the best snippet so far, that said, these visuals make me afraid for the film/music videos… they seem really cheap. I know she was going for a spooky thing but still… :bebe:

the song sounds great and I’m happy she produced herself, we love a self made queen (Grimes, Marina, Madonna, Mariah…) but still I prefer the chorus to the verses :agree:

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Can't listen right now :cryney: I'm at work and Instagram is too slow to load on this shitty wifi

think mermaid vs sailor by marina but 2023, good vocal quality and drums that aren't from garageband's stock library 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?