Jack

Melanie Martinez

If was mentioned before sorry but the ‘Incubating’ clip audio sounds very much like this new Void song that she is teasing. 

I feel it in my cooch that (The) Void is going to be the first single and it’s coming next week.:true: 

Also correcting myself for my above post, it’s clearly just a fun clip. I was coming off a long work day lol:shh2:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

7 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

If was mentioned before sorry but the ‘Incubating’ clip audio sounds very much like this new Void song that she is teasing. 

I feel it in my cooch that (The) Void is going to be the first single and it’s coming next week.:true: 

Also correcting myself for my above post, it’s clearly just a fun clip. I was coming off a long work day lol:shh2:

I wouldn’t complain if this its the first song honestly, but I have a feeling it may be Death… just for the “story’s” sake and to go in chronological order… by the snippet I wouldn’t say it’s a bad choice either! Sounds dope! :sluttybunny:

At this point any single she drops, I’ll take it… but please not a K-12 situation again :stareney3:

3 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I wouldn’t complain if this its the first song honestly, but I have a feeling it may be Death… just for the “story’s” sake and to go in chronological order… by the snippet I wouldn’t say it’s a bad choice either! Sounds dope! :sluttybunny:

At this point any single she drops, I’ll take it… but please not a K-12 situation again :stareney3:

Yeah I agree on the storyline. She really seems to like this song though, and seems really proud of it. Which is awesome! It seems like it could be a banger too. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 hour ago, BowOfLove said:

Self produced makes sense :blush3:.

Still sounds like a bop. Hopefully this is her only self produced song tho. 

Knowing her… u know this won’t be the case! Once she has started producing herself she might start recording her Music Videos with a camera and a tripod at home and editing with moviemaker  :omfg2:

im joking… but if anything we know miss Melanie can by a little stubborn and control freak so I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts doing all by herself from now on :bebe: which can go both ways… I think it’s a valid concern 

2 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Knowing her… u know this won’t be the case! Once she has started producing herself she might start recording her Music Videos with a camera and a tripod herself :omfg2:

im joking… but if anything we know miss Melanie can by a little stubborn and control freak so I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts doing all by herself from now on :bebe: which can go both ways…

it lowkey seems more interesting than K12 (movie/songs)

you dont need big budget to fly to Europe and record a movie. A tripod and a bit of creativity can do wonders

:et:

6 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

On story line…Void could work next if it’s sort of, her in the portal/tunnel at the end of K-12? (There is such a thing right? I didn’t ever finish the movie :sass:)

U haven’t missed much, I fell asleep but watched till the end to hear Fire Drill… some horrible piece u can’t unsee and a complete waste of time, can’t believe I stayed up late to watch… that… crap! 

that said, I think Death may be about her reincarnation to call it that way and Void about entering the new dimension leaving the void behind (referring to the death)… if so, Death is a potential first single but I think a follow up with Void could be a great idea! 

Either way, both are my favourites with TV

47 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

On story line…Void could work next if it’s sort of, her in the portal/tunnel at the end of K-12? (There is such a thing right? I didn’t ever finish the movie :sass:)

yeah, the screen goes black before Cry Baby makes the decision to either leave through the portal/door with the other Empaths or to stay on Earth and help humanity (based on the injustices CB experienced in K-12)

9 minutes ago, baked said:

when the edible hits https://ibb.co/mBhzCJc

:lmao:

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

U haven’t missed much, I fell asleep but watched till the end to hear Fire Drill… some horrible piece u can’t unsee and a complete waste of time, can’t believe I stayed up late to watch… that… crap! 

I respect the ambition but it was so obvious she was grasping at straws for a plot, and the "film" was practically just the beginning and ending of a film, with a bunch of loosely connected music videos spliced in between

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

23 minutes ago, The Siren said:

so who wants to decipher the new Void lyrics? i cant be bothered to :crossed:

Listened with headphones to both snippets and I'm pretty sure it's

"Pipe down with the noise,

I cannot bear my sorrow

I hate who I was before

I fear I won't live to see the day tomorrow,

Someone tell me if this is hell

I gotta escape the void,

There is no other choice, yeah