All jokes aside— 

My file of synchronicities v0.1 dates back to October 2020:

z8Uwbyr_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Meanwhile, jinx v1:

ZVU3731_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

And fairy dance is between the both of them: 

F1qe9vK_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Your theory officially #debunked soz mate :poordat:

Okay that takes care of that…. But was Jinx ever even finished :true: and I’m not giving up hope that Fairy Dance and Jinx are related in some way… the little organ matches the beat perfectly

Just now, hotshot2am said:

If you archive the file first it doesn't change. You'd have to know the origin of the file to say if the date is accurate or not.

That's so stupid :crossed:

Why not have that change the date modified data instead?

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I never understood the date created data with files. When you download something it updates it with the date you downloaded it :crossed:

At least it does for me :crossed:

If you download/extract from a zip, it should keep the original modify date !

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Just now, Veinsineon said:

Okay that takes care of that…. But was Jinx ever even finished :true: and I’m not giving up hope that Fairy Dance and Jinx are related in some way… the little organ matches the beat perfectly

Might just be them reusing some elements like how Lana does it all the time :silly:

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Anyway… do we want another snippet today? :dance:

there has to be one soon :twirls:when will she give us lb stans an egg bitch we’ll tell u the truth if it will be a hit ! :true:

Just now, Veinsineon said:

When the beat hits on track 02 and we hear “Went into the forest to- be alone”:raven: “jinx” :oprah4:

no. :crossed:

The "jinx you owe me a soda" screams too k-12 for me to even consider it an mm3 album inclusion. 

Just now, The Siren said:

no. :crossed:

The "jinx you owe me a soda" screams too k-12 for me to even consider it an mm3 album inclusion. 

I think it’s more in line with the after school / spiritual type stuff , but I definitely see where you’re coming from :smokeney: but let’s not act like the spider track wouldn’t sound perfect next to Jinx :true:

17 minutes ago, baked said:

there has to be one soon :twirls:when will she give us lb stans an egg bitch we’ll tell u the truth if it will be a hit ! :true:

On point! This bitch should give the gays all her material and let them decide what it’s worthy of releasing!! That way we would have prevented that… horrendous crime of “track 6” from happening :true:

I want more snippets but now I’m afraid after the Spider song… serious PTSD from that :heidi::kum::paris::cryney:

1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:

On point! This bitch should give the gays all her material and let them decide what it’s worthy of releasing!! That way we would have prevented that… horrendous crime of “track 6” from happening :true:

I want more snippets but now I’m afraid after that Spider song… serious PTSD from that :heidi::kum::paris::cryney:

Think back to the Void snippet and gain more trust :icant:

7 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I think it’s more in line with the after school / spiritual type stuff , but I definitely see where you’re coming from :smokeney: but let’s not act like the spider track wouldn’t sound perfect next to Jinx :true:

I see what u say about putting track 6 and Jinx together, that would work perfectly for torture purposes in World War 3 :mj:

12 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

My dearest track six…. just remember who was there for you, before all these bitches flip :oprah3:

Hide contents

My%20Video467.gif

I think I developed Arachnophobia just from that snippet :oop2::thumb: the possibilities of the spider song becoming something remotely good/listenable are -1000% 

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

My dearest track six…. just remember who was there for you, before all these bitches flip :oprah3:

Hide contents

My%20Video467.gif

:awkney: unless she does an A&W and the track switches midway then i cant see this happening !

We haven’t heard much from the second half of the album. Track 9 snippet sounded quite lovely.

Still plenty of room on the B side for Sirens, Garden, and her ultimate magnus opus closing track “NEEDLE AND THREAD”. :true:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

53 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

We won't know what was finished, and we won't know until March 31... and even then! That's not to say Melanie finished that 2020-21 batch of songs in the months leading up to it all leaking. But imo u can tell songs like Jinx, Barely juice, or even magnets were more just the idea of that day in the studio, and then they'd proceed to work on more fleshed out songs.