Jack

Melanie Martinez

41 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I see what u say about putting track 6 and Jinx together, that would work perfectly for torture purposes in World War 3 :mj:

Specifically in the ravished land of Floptropica

Void sounds okay, everything else sounds stale and recycled. She needs to find better producers because this is giving Bella Poarch. Unfortunately this seems to cement my disdain for her work post-Crybaby :noparty: the music just isn’t interesting and neither is the dated cartoonish aesthetic 

Just now, White Dress said:

Void sounds okay, everything else sounds stale and recycled. She needs to find better producers because this is giving Bella Poarch. Unfortunately this seems to cement my disdain for her work post-Crybaby :noparty: the music just isn’t interesting and neither is the dated cartoonish aesthetic 

well… something has changed… now she’s a FURRY :awkney:

2 minutes ago, baked said:

somebody better get one of those damn eggs soon i need to hear the next snippet and judge :xgiggle:

That’s right! I need them to tease Garden to forget about track 6 even existed 

Manifesting Garden, Dragons Blood or Needle & Thread to be on the album :illumilana:

1 minute ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Listening to miss garden again, she definitely would fit the theme of the album incredibly well I hope it made it. It's too good to scrap 

Also that 3:55 minute lenght it’s so refreshing nowadays! The way the bass hits in the verses? And her vocals in the chorus! I think it’s an obvious choice for the album… if not… :crying:

2 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Also that 3:55 minute lenght it’s so refreshing nowadays! The way the bass hits in the verses? And her vocals in the chorus! I think it’s an obvious choice for the album… if not… :crying:

Literally, it just sound and lyric wise from what we've heard fits incredibly well. I will be so sad if she scraps it for that stupid itsy bitsy spider song 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

32 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

garden is the perfect example she can put a music box xylophone on the production and still sound distinctive from her older sound, imagine the collapse if it didnt leak and was released as a single, everyone would be like “humm not this repetitive sound again” with the intro and then the beat drops to her rapping  :omg::wowcry:

3 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I'm steady pacing, my syllables hit the floor...

TRACK 8 :P

ok two observations; i love this pop/indie rock sound from VOID and this

second; idk why but my brain literally couldnt process any of the lyrics and it sounded like half of her vocal take was reversed 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?