Jack

Melanie Martinez

15 hours ago, Salem said:

I'm wondering about Banana Well, I saw it mentioned on discord. Someone said it was 2heads who told them. 

Banana Well is a fake title, people claimed it was registered and that it had appeared the label's release as a music video before K-12.
Melanie herself debunked that
b8b3de69191158e042a8e2c9385d6e77ac5c437f90bb707c7bac34ef5c104697714e63c401883f7e

Does anyone know where this info came from? Apparently Melanie has made 40 tracks for MM3 so far. I wonder if we're getting a follow up EP like we did with K-12 instead of a deluxe? Also, did Melanie ever confirm this album will have 13 tracks like CB and K-12? 

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake

30 minutes ago, WHACKWORLD said:

Does anyone know where this info came from? Apparently Melanie has made 40 tracks for MM3 so far. I wonder if we're getting a follow up EP like we did with K-12 instead of a deluxe? Also, did Melanie ever confirm this album will have 13 tracks like CB and K-12? 

I highly doubt she will give us a 40 track album. I'm thinking most likely it'll be 13 to MAYBE 15 tracks, and then 3-4 deluxe tracks. Melanie is known to write 40-50 songs, scrap the majority, then write a few more. That said, if she's actually recorded fourty songs as that post claims, we are in for a lot of leaks for the k-12 and mm3 eras as well. Perhaps someone else here could give insight on the validity of those claims, however I don't know how much someone here will tell you. 

44 minutes ago, WHACKWORLD said:

Doesn’t that fan account have a tendency of spreading false information in the first place? I don’t know why y’all are posting this here when it doesn’t even contribute anything reliable that we can actually talk about lol

1 hour ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

Doesn’t that fan account have a tendency of spreading false information in the first place? I don’t know why y’all are posting this here when it doesn’t even contribute anything reliable that we can actually talk about lol

I was just asking a question? tf :krylie: but I'll try to only post confirmed info from now on

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake

6 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

yeah they just pulled those numbers out of nowhere

That's what I thought as well, though Melanie likely has written in the ball park if thirty to fifty songs thus far. It's just how she does her albums. 

22 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

ive learned not to trust insiders( besides BOZ and eclipse) after the mess that was chromatica era :lmao:

Boz? And what is the chromatica era? 

40 minutes ago, cyberdragon said:

Melanie probably asked Michael and Kinetics to produce the same songs just to see what version she prefers.

This, along with multiple variations of songs (such as how the principal has 3).

Just now, rockwellfckingnorman said:

boz - blackoutzone, reliable insider

chromatica era - lady gaga album

Ah, I don't follow gaga so that explains why I was confused. Anyways, in rarely follow rumors unless there's significant proof. It's why I hesitate to believe in titles like gymnastics being real. 

Just now, Salem said:

Ah, I don't follow gaga so that explains why I was confused. Anyways, in rarely follow rumors unless there's significant proof. It's why I hesitate to believe in titles like gymnastics being real. 

well BOZ has like really good sources and has even leaked some unreleased songs and shit and same with eclipse, theyre both very reliable imo

20 hours ago, Salem said:

I highly doubt she will give us a 40 track album. I'm thinking most likely it'll be 13 to MAYBE 15 tracks, and then 3-4 deluxe tracks. Melanie is known to write 40-50 songs, scrap the majority, then write a few more. That said, if she's actually recorded fourty songs as that post claims, we are in for a lot of leaks for the k-12 and mm3 eras as well. Perhaps someone else here could give insight on the validity of those claims, however I don't know how much someone here will tell you. 

The post says that buy the end of it all we'll have over 40 songs produced
That being ... she wrote around 22 and gave the same tracks for both Keenan and K&OL to produce them.
K&OL went back to Hawaii to finish the last four as they worked on 18.

They also says we'll have 2 producers on the recors, which is no news as K&OL are a duo and Melanie posted stories at Keenan's home studio.

33 minutes ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

The post says that buy the end of it all we'll have over 40 songs produced
That being ... she wrote around 22 and gave the same tracks for both Keenan and K&OL to produce them.
K&OL went back to Hawaii to finish the last four as they worked on 18.

They also says we'll have 2 producers on the recors, which is no news as K&OL are a duo and Melanie posted stories at Keenan's home studio

Those stories were back when she was working on after school. That said, these numbers from the post are likely a bunch of crap. 

3 hours ago, Salem said:

Those stories were back when she was working on after school. That said, these numbers from the post are likely a bunch of crap. 

She posted stories at his house after the release of After School...

1 hour ago, Sugartears said:

Could someone confirm if Toothbrush, Telephatic and Arts & Crafts are real songs or were confirmed by reliable leakers?

From what I heard only Toothbrush is ... Arts & Craft is just the first episode of her youtube series "Extra Credit"