Jack

Melanie Martinez

4 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

I think actually the other way around, Paper People was a rumored title since early 2018!

i remember it being a thing since mid-2017 honestly

Currently checking her BMI Rep. Seeing a few titles with more info than we had 

One (shortened from The One?) 

Silence Says (written with Jeremy Dussolliet, same guy who helped on Sippy Cup) 

Until Sunrise (worked with Reginald Perry) 

Psycho Lovers was done with someone named Daniel Omelio. He also worked on Mistakes. 

Her BMI is also only 68 songs? With several duplicates. I think she had a looooot of unreleased songs removed because songs such as unhappy meal, haunted, and paper cut which we have are not listed. Most of this information is listed as "reconciled" With a green check. 

11 minutes ago, Salem said:

Currently checking her BMI Rep. Seeing a few titles with more info than we had 

One (shortened from The One?) 

Silence Says (written with Jeremy Dussolliet, same guy who helped on Sippy Cup) 

Until Sunrise (worked with Reginald Perry) 

Psycho Lovers was done with someone named Daniel Omelio. He also worked on Mistakes. 

Her BMI is also only 68 songs? With several duplicates. I think she had a looooot of unreleased songs removed because songs such as unhappy meal, haunted, and paper cut which we have are not listed. Most of this information is listed as "reconciled" With a green check. 

We knew all of this, and the song mentioned at the end were never registered to begin with. Daniel Omelio is Robopop

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

29 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

We knew all of this, and the song mentioned at the end were never registered to begin with. Daniel Omelio is Robopop

I guess it was just new to me. 

8 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

the way i posted all the demo mixdowns without the metronomes and in flac a while ago :hooker: on dbree at least idk about here

Ah i only follow mp3s. 

18 hours ago, Salem said:

I'm in one, but forums are meant for discussing their topics ?

girl i think the reason ppl are getting kinda annoyed is because in the last 30 or even more pages, half - and sometimes even more - of the posts are you, and you just rehash old info we already know or post snippets that are clearly fake

what we're saying is you haven't really contributed viable or useful info to this topic in... any post you've made here

9ISvyf0.gif

20 minutes ago, 320kbps said:

girl i think the reason ppl are getting kinda annoyed is because in the last 30 or even more pages, half - and sometimes even more - of the posts are you, and you just rehash old info we already know or post snippets that are clearly fake

what we're saying is you haven't really contributed viable or useful info to this topic in... any post you've made here

a0c7a72f5815f402e9d9f5fcae55f078.pngi thought it was obvious to him at this point i mean

20 hours ago, expandableclitoris said:

Sonofmoonshine i think this is melanie yall ?

I WISH could you imagine her coming her to spill tea ... also that body and talent? in my dreams

19 hours ago, Spacki said:

nha, he is my husband

What is this honey

Idk if anyone has talked about this, but apparently these are some studio lengths of her old acoustic songs (according to ISWC Repertoire):

1. Alone - 3:00 (Same length of the original video on her channel in 2009 / Possible length of the final studio version that was included on TMTTM EP)

2. Birthing Addicts - 5:07 (The length is close to the doveman version that was performed in 2013 /Possible length of the final studio version that was planned to be included on her unreleased 2013 EP)

3. Bones Are Blue - 4:02 (Possible length of the final studio version that was planned to be included on her unreleased 2013 EP)

4. Curly Cue - 4:00 (The length is close to the doveman version that was performed in 2013 / Possible length of the final studio version that was planned to be included on her unreleased 2013 EP)

5. Dear Porcupine - 3:20 (The repertoire also registred this title and "Dear Porcupines", but only "Dear Porcupine" have this duration / Possible length of the final studio version that was planned to be included on her unreleased 2013 EP)

6. I Think I'm Crazy - 2:56 (Maybe this is the length of the possible re-recorded version for her unreleased 2013 EP)

7. Intervals - 4:08 (Possible length of the final studio version that was planned to be included on her unreleased 2013 EP)

There also other durations of released songs that it could be demos, remixes, mixes, or glitches since some of them appear repeated many times.

1. Bittersweet Tragedy - 4:00

2. Cake - 4:00

3. Gingerbread Man - 4:00

4. Mad Hatter - 4:00

5. Teddy Bear - 3:30

Like i said before, the repertoire actually has some correct lengths, so surely other of these lengths may be correct too.

UAmFDOp.png

45 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

5. Dear Porcupine - 3:20 (The repertoire also registred this title and "Dear Porcupines", but only "Dear Porcupine" have this duration / Possible length of the final studio version that was planned to be included on her unreleased 2013 EP)

6. I Think I'm Crazy - 2:56 (Maybe this is the length of the possible re-recorded version for her unreleased 2013 EP)

Dear porcupines is also registered as "Porcupines". I think I'm crazy was also never re-recorded for an EP as it was a personal love song for her high school boyfriend Vincent, and was likely registered simply to build her repituor as a teenager, or because she had a music video posted for it at one point. That said, 2:56 is the length of the original YouTube video. 

3 minutes ago, Salem said:

Dear porcupines is also registered as "Porcupines". I think I'm crazy was also never re-recorded for an EP as it was a personal love song for her high school boyfriend Vincent, and was likely registered simply to build her repituor as a teenager. That said, 2:56 is the length of the original YouTube video. 

Oh thanks, i didn't know that.

UAmFDOp.png

9 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

Oh thanks, i didn't know that.

I actually have a version of I think im crazy from the original YouTube video, not the music video, and it has backing vocals added to it? They're realllllly subtle but I'll go ahead and put it on dbree in a second. 

https://dbree.org/v/4ab727 the original filmed in her bathroom I got off here 

https://dbree.org/v/604ab7 the one with backing (it's subtle but you can hear it in part of her first vocals especially) 

1 hour ago, CBCL said:

Is gymnastics a real title ?

I highly doubt it. If it were, it would've come from a reliable source, not some random on dbree using slurs for fun. That "snippet" Is just royalty free stock audio too.