Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 minutes ago, abombnd said:

pity party is definitely a stem edit, the sampled vocals of Leslie were in the stems.

Plus even if these came out before the stems leaked or whatever people still had them. These both just sound like someone removed some stems and called it good lol.

I got em off YouTube, so I knew it was 50/50 on if they were legit or not. I still think they sound nice. 

3 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

They don't? They were ripped from CDs?

Detention clean is different to the explicit tho.

Ah, that's why it's different. Spotify and the CDs are different mixes. 

(Spotify mix of detention for reference, it's also not the clean version this uploader censored it: https://youtu.be/ttaolrAXbzc

15 minutes ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

Not Oliver Tree editing his comic cause a character had two toned hair and a K-12 pink overall
744fa2aa-eacb-48ed-b283-23c8e2db1a1d.pngfd733806-2010-4872-a508-39718738ab02.png

Oliver is simply tacky.... I'm glad Melanie is moving on to better things. 

24 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

It's fake. I hear the "ladies!" Miley scream from "American Dream" + it must be an altered edit of Never Let Me Go + it's Lana's 

even though this is the melanie thread, i think this is one of those AI filtered songs, also i dont hear what you mean when you say "ladies" from AD

okay after comparing it myself: Notebook (vocals are slightly polished, the drums are mixed differently, specifically some of the snares and the kick) Glued (completely different, definitely an early mix) The Bakery (Vocals are edited differently, some of the fx are edited differently)

fun fact: field trip, numbers, brain & heart and test me are actually slightly different, in the leaked versions the synths are edited a tad different as well as the vocals

tbh all of the AS leaked songs seem to be pre-release demos except glued

im really only gonna consider glued a demo as its the most different, the rest are too similar to the final to keep :biblio:

1 hour ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

im really only gonna consider glued a demo as its the most different, the rest are too similar to the final to keep :biblio:

Lately Melanie "demo" Tracks are almost the same as finals. I think the lack if drafting may be part of why the production has lessened in quality. 

22 minutes ago, Salem said:

Lately Melanie "demo" Tracks are almost the same as finals. I think the lack if drafting may be part of why the production has lessened in quality. 

these could totally just be the last demos they did before they released the album :biblio:

2 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

That's because they're not demos, rather "mixes" 

And those mixes were the last ones done before the album was finished

you forgot to quote, but exactly, pre-releases, except glued tbh that one is definitely an early mix/demo

11 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

you forgot to quote, but exactly, pre-releases, except glued tbh that one is definitely an early mix/demo

Yes, but I remember she said once now she will just re-write songs if she doesn't like original recordings. That's why the principal and class fight both have multiple iterations. 

4 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

even though this is the melanie thread, i think this is one of those AI filtered songs, also i dont hear what you mean when you say "ladies" from AD

Ugh my bad, sorry. I think I just overheard it + I haven't slept well these days so don't mind my nonsense :eartha: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: