Jack

Melanie Martinez

53 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Hey guys! My video for Papercut got taken down by copyright and the title was revealed to be Papercuts 

Makes more sense to be Paper cut so I'm keeping my original file name. 

random but i really miss how she used to do her makeup back in the dollhouse/early cry baby era

ms thing ROCKED those liquid lipsticks and heavy eye shadow looks

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

1 hour ago, Escapism said:

random but i really miss how she used to do her makeup back in the dollhouse/early cry baby era

ms thing ROCKED those liquid lipsticks and heavy eye shadow looks

I own a tube of her teddy bear lipstick shade she did with lime crime. It's one of my favorites. Only complaint is if you want fun makeup you have to make sure it matches the purple undertone 

random but yesterday i had a dream that a new version of Night Mime leaked, and it was more faster than the original and it was a mix of the Dollhouse Tour version with the acoustic version. I always have lucid dreams and i already with another titles such as "Humpty Dumpty" (a cry baby outtake of 6:12 long!), "Sound Rising" (a K-12 outtake) and "Ghost" (a collab with poppy).

UAmFDOp.png

9 minutes ago, Salem said:

I don't see Melanie collabing with Poppy because of moral differences 

And what would those moral differences be?:dua:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

5 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

One isn't a previously abuse enabler :biblio:

are you referring to poppy who was under contract and was also emotionally abused/manipulated by titantic sinclair? victim blaming isn't cute, teddy bear

you stan melanie martinez, let's not even try it with the morality bullshit stinky 

giphy.gif

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

8 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

are you referring to poppy who was under contract and was also emotionally abused/manipulated by titantic sinclair? victim blaming isn't cute, teddy bear

you stan melanie martinez, let's not even try it with the morality bullshit stinky 

giphy.gif

Let's not all blame it on the man. She knew what she was doing at some points!

I wasn't even referencing that... I was more referring to Poppy's cultural misuse of other races (More specifically Asians). Melanie as a Latina woman wouldn't stand for that behavior. Though I don't follow poppy, I know only what I've heard from friends who do. 

17 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

can someone reup the After School demos? they were leaked just before the EP dropped, i have Glued but need the rest pls <3

where did they leak? never knew about this

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

27 minutes ago, May said:

sorry i don’t keep updated has night mime final leaked yet and if not is there a chance it will soon

Not yet, and apparently it's in LQ like Psycho Lovers and Mistakes (or at least someone said that here i think)

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake