Jack

Melanie Martinez

and regarding everything else thats been being said on here

- I will not tolerate Pacify Her slander

- Milk and Cookies is only good because of the "la la la la la la" part, without it it wouldnt be bad but it just wouldnt stand out to me

- Tag Youre It is THE song, fucking love that bridge

-Teddy Bear is the best deluxe song

- Im confused if I should put Unhappy Meal with my Cry Baby outtakes or the K-12 ones??? help???

- I love Field Trip but I have no idea what any of it means like at all lmao

-Tierra's part in Copy Cat is the best part and I will never believe otherwise

- Even if Unhappy Meal wasnt produced by Michael it couldve still been meant for K-12, there could be more old songs like Drama Club made with K&OL or maybe even other producers that we dont know about, and I guess it kinda fits well with the demo of Drama Club so maybe Unhappy Meal was what the original un-overproduced sound of K-12 was like

- Can someone send me the highest quality TYI and PH demos?? Honestly never heard them

1 hour ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

2a2b56d0c131db7e69d299d68ec96d3d95a13d82

She thinks she's a triple Scorpio (however, she is correct on having a Taurus stellium), here's the thing: you don't count your nodes when you count for stelliums. She doesn't know how to read astrology and literally sites it in the song meaning ??? 

24 minutes ago, Salem said:

She thinks she's a triple Scorpio (however, she is correct on having a Taurus stellium), here's the thing: you don't count your nodes when you count for stelliums. She doesn't know how to read astrology and literally sites it in the song meaning ??? 

She literally don't even mention being a triple scorpio on the song, she just says that people only see her by her rising ... which is a scorpio
She knows how to read into her own chart and others as the characters in K-12 were made around it.
Her saying in a instagram caption "i am a triple scorpio" is not logicall wrong as she is ... 

Spoiler

'Sometimes I will consider the North Node as part of a stellium if it falls somewhere in the middle of the stellium/all the planetary energy. If it falls as either the 1st or last planet in the stellium, then I usually don’t count it as part of it. Though that also really depends, sometimes it just kind of feels right to include it." - https://saturnseason.com/2019/01/14/what-the-hell-is-a-stellium-anyway/

"I try my best to show them me, my rising sign is all they see Scorpio bitch with a sharp ass sting I got a Taurus sun moon mercury"

1 hour ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

Imagine staning Charli XCX and consider Papercut a good song, the lyrics are so bad and the production is even worse

what does charli have to do with this..? you f@9$ love bringing other women into your arguments :biblio: charli queen leave her alone 

7 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

what does charli have to do with this..? you f@9$ love bringing other women into your arguments :biblio: charli queen leave her alone 

I literally stan Charli ... and brought her up as it was the person's profile pic.
(in a way to show her superiority in production compared to Papercut)
Please remove yourself from this narrative if you don't know what you are talking to and about ... you look pathetic

1 minute ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

I literally stan Charli ... and brought her up as it was the person's profile pic.
(in a way to show her superiority in production compared to Papercut)
Please remove yourself from this narrative if you don't know what you are talking to and about ... you look pathetic

okay well even if you stan her there’s no reason to bring her up ?

1 minute ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

okay well even if you stan her there’s no reason to bring her up ?

can't you read? she was brought up cause it was the person profile pic and her production is better than papercut

it was a silly comparison, get over yourself 
no one is talking shit on her or putting them against each other

is just for fun and comebacks
not the social justice police 

26 minutes ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

She knows how to read into her own chart 

EvjwEgUXcAAoXOe?format=png&name=900x900
This is her full chart BTW, if anyone is wondering she was born at 20:20 in Astoria - Queens (so...New York)
April 28th, 1995

35 minutes ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

She knows how to read into her own chart and others as the characters in K-12 were made around it.
Her saying in a instagram caption "i am a triple scorpio" is not logicall wrong as she is ... 

Hide contents

'Sometimes I will consider the North Node as part of a stellium if it falls somewhere in the middle of the stellium/all the planetary energy. If it falls as either the 1st or last planet in the stellium, then I usually don’t count it as part of it. Though that also really depends, sometimes it just kind of feels right to include it." - https://saturnseason.com/2019/01/14/what-the-hell-is-a-stellium-anyway/

Charts aren't up for interpretation. That isn't how charts work and you can't just decide that it is. 

22 minutes ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

can't you read? she was brought up cause it was the person profile pic and her production is better than papercut

it was a silly comparison, get over yourself 
no one is talking shit on her or putting them against each other

is just for fun and comebacks
not the social justice police 

You're very weird :biblio:

Mel is back in L.A. 
One Love is at The Village Studio 

let's hope this information coincide

1 hour ago, Salem said:

I don't think he even knows what he's talking about 90% of the time honestly. 

weird of you to say that when I've provided you proofs of everything I spoke in regards to you, but please be my guest and keep running with that narrative if that's what you need to make yourself look relevant here

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Charts aren't up for interpretation. That isn't how charts work and you can't just decide that it is. 

True, as its set in "stone" according to someone's birth date, time and place.

But people can divert their own reads of a stellium, some people may not consider moon and mercury valid as they are usually very close to each other.
There isn't a right way to do so, as astrology run for millenniums.

2 hours ago, Salem said:

it’s all made up either way? Like what’s wrong with her putting in her lil twist it’s not like it’s real ??

On 2/23/2021 at 2:31 PM, Sonofmoonshine said:

Could you please check /post links to Demos and Live Shows? There's some mixup - Demos link leads to Covers folder and Live Shows to Acoustics ... Anyway , thanks for collecting and posting these in most decent quality!

3 hours ago, untilsunrise said:

and regarding everything else thats been being said on here

- I will not tolerate Pacify Her slander /true

- Milk and Cookies is only good because of the "la la la la la la" part, without it it wouldnt be bad but it just wouldnt stand out to me /hm... I do like Milk & Cookies, can't understand her slander tbh

- Tag Youre It is THE song, fucking love that bridge /not the best, but I really like it

-Teddy Bear is the best deluxe song /true

- Im confused if I should put Unhappy Meal with my Cry Baby outtakes or the K-12 ones??? help??? /I'd suggest you to put it with the Cry Baby ones. It does not belong to K-12, contrary to what some people have said without proof.

- I love Field Trip but I have no idea what any of it means like at all lmao /true, facts, relatable, etc.

-Tierra's part in Copy Cat is the best part and I will never believe otherwise /I like Copy Cat but I can't stand Tierra.

- Even if Unhappy Meal wasnt produced by Michael it couldve still been meant for K-12, there could be more old songs like Drama Club made with K&OL or maybe even other producers that we dont know about, and I guess it kinda fits well with the demo of Drama Club so maybe Unhappy Meal was what the original un-overproduced sound of K-12 was like /the producer is not the reason why I believe Unhappy Meal is not from K-12. I stand by the idea that it does not fit the school theme at all (unlike Papercut, an actual K-12 outtake) and that it describes a place in Cry Baby's neighbourhood/town, like 99c Store does. Besides, I think Unhappy Meal has no confirmed producer yet.

- Can someone send me the highest quality TYI and PH demos?? Honestly never heard them /I don't have them bestie, sorry :( 

Ugh, sorry for the bold. I thought it was the best way to immediately reply each sentence lol.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

Ugh, sorry for the bold. I thought it was the best way to immediately reply each sentence lol.

Someone needs to make a copy cat solo mix that doesn't sound like garbage. I don't like listening to tierras part just for the bridge 

54 minutes ago, Sulfer said:

Could you please check /post links to Demos and Live Shows? There's some mixup - Demos link leads to Covers folder and Live Shows to Acoustics ... Anyway , thanks for collecting and posting these in most decent quality!

OMG I'm so sorry, thank you for letting me know ... all fixed