Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i mean, CB was almost 10 years ago and times were different, nowdays artists usually don't release the deluxe version with the standard version but some time later, and both CN and K-12 had 13 tracks, like Portals, CB had a deluxe and K-12 had After School, i think we might be getting more with Portals too

i think she confirmed to a fan sometime in 2022 we would get "some form of deluxe"... whatever that means

4 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Moon Cycle, Faerie Soirée, Battle Of The Larynx, Nymphology, wow this album is serving with these titles:lange:

Moon Cycle is such a good title if only the song was just as good :rip: I can think of a million better concepts for that title than being eaten out while being on your period

WHATTTTT I'M JUST READING THE TRACKLIST JBKDFNJNS NAUUUUUUR I LOST :trisha: 

I mean not lost as in completely lost this is garbage, but lost as in where is Fingers Crossed, Needle & Thread, Death (the original), Dragon's Blood, SIRENS WHERE IS FUCKING SIRENS :trisha: 

ngl I'm still excited for this but I really grieve for the lost bops :cryney2:

on the bright side, most of those titles really sound interesting, I'm really looking forward to this album :true: AND WE GET TO HAVE TUNNEL VISION AND FAERIE SOIREE OMGGG and Leeches finished too :gurl: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 3/3/2023 at 12:03 AM, 13 Bitches said:

songs that could realistically be on the album: tunnel vision, faerie soiree, sirens, leeches & void (she's been using emojis for both)

songs i want on a deluxe: needle & thread, synchronicities, fingers crossed, garden, corpse, emerald

the way I'm a psychic (except for Sirens rip) :oprah3:

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

WHATTTTT I'M JUST READING THE TRACKLIST JBKDFNJNS NAUUUUUUR I LOST :trisha: 

I mean not lost as in completely lost this is garbage, but lost as in where is Fingers Crossed, Needle & Thread, Death (the original), Dragon's Blood, SIRENS WHERE IS FUCKING SIRENS :trisha: 

ngl I'm still excited for this but I really grief for the lost bops :cryney2:

on the bright side, most of those titles really sound interesting, I'm really looking forward to this album :true: 

let's just hope the compilation of PORTALS outtakes won't end up being better than what we're getting :awkney:

I'm really excited though, Death's coming out in a few hours where I live and based by what was said here I'm seated

2 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

the way I'm a psychic (except for Sirens rip) :oprah3:

when Nymphology turns out to be Sirens tho, then what? your mind....

I'm ready to throw PORTALS Side B in my library March 31 night after listening to the album and checking which songs are there (I feel Nymphology is an evolved version of Sirens) and which were completely scrapped (not retitled/reworked anything)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Sooooo do we think four eyed creature Melanie gets pregnant in Moon Cycle and then there’s a baby growing inside her for Womb (Needle and Thread…cut the umbilical cord :tommy:) and then that’s leading us into the next EP or album :oprah2:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

4 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

She will deliberately give us Nymphology lyrics last on March 30. :azealia:

:crai:

At this point the album seems like a serve, Moon Cycle serving camp although she's so unserious for including it on the standard edition :deadbanana: and well, Spider Web.. maybe the full song is cute, a The Principal moment

5 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:
  Reveal hidden contents

They had a mannequin dressed up as Cry Baby with half-blonde/half-black hair in the grave. The actual Melanie is in her mask/prosthetics, green hair and all

A bit iconic if I say so myself :$

Her LWYMMD I fear :oprah4: