Jack

Melanie Martinez

About the Death lyrics, how do u guys interpret them? 

from my undestanding she’s talking about how after her death, she’s still with us and while people around her try to contact with her (she mentions multiple ceremony’s and rituals), when she finally comes back they seem scared of her (fear of the unknown)! What I don’t get is who is she specifically refering to, cause looks like it’s a love interest but I’m not sure…

a little like Haunted but with reversed roles 

what do u guys think? 

went to the wiki and found Void and Moon Cycle in the tracklist... where are Fingers Crossed, Needle & Thread, Garden, Sirens????? time is running Melanie and spaces are getting filled, we need the tracklist now :trisha: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

well DEATH wasnt giving what its supposed to give but i can confirm that this is a step-up from that disastrous k-12 era. I have hope in this era again.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I hope for your sanity it wasn’t High Road cause…

I also had high hopes for that (specially after Rainbow) and was left on a ditch :heidi:

Idk I loved that album too :paris:

Not her best album by far but still loved it :crossed:

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Anyway, why talk about Moon Cycle or Spider Shit when she has released one of her best songs in a while…. DEATH!

That song alone ate all After School EP and half of K-12 for me… props to her. I hope the cuality doesn’t go down from there (we all know that will happen in tracks 6 and 10 but for the rest…) :true:

I may be obnoxious for asking this but why have you been replacing qu's in words with cu's?

5 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

well DEATH wasnt giving what its supposed to give but i can confirm that this is a step-up from that disastrous k-12 era. I have hope in this era again.

How did it not give you what it gave me :defeated:

1 minute ago, missanthrophocene said:

bitch really went experimental pop diva with Death and scrapped Sirens for what it fits this album so much  :wowcry:

hoping there’s more experimental songs like this one cause judging by the snippets :awkney:

As far as we know Sirens may still be on the album :defeated:

We don't know three remaining tracks :defeated:

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

How did it not give you what it gave me :defeated:

well, maybe because that's VOID's job for the later:dua:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Am I the only one not surprised by Death? 

is really good but exactly what I was expecting after the snippets 

I was shook by the slightly rock tinged bit in the middle :defeated: I need more of it :defeated:

1 hour ago, BowOfLove said:

Omg 12 and a half more hours for those of us in US :defeated:. I'm hyped. Is the chorus the "back from the dead back from the dead" snippet released on Spotify? 

wait is there a single or album release i thought it was coming out 3/31. havent been on social media to know if theres a single announcement

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...