Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

How can the made up track lists make more sense than the actual tracklist??? Like what??? 

is it really called Battle Of The Larynx?? :defeated:

and Womb?? :bebe:

Light Shower is cute (probably Sirens rework) but still doesn’t make sense with the theme 

the way we lost!! 

Light Shower is the real title of 'Developing'

Edit: oops didn't see someone else replied

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Just realized leeches made it???? Did not expect that but it's welcome - does twt not remember that leeches also leaked? Why do they keep calling it sirens 😭

Just now, Yellow said:

Just realized leeches made it???? Did not expect that but it's welcome - does twt not remember that leeches also leaked? Why do they keep calling it sirens 😭

They don’t know what leche or leeches are and think they’re the same thing. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

4 hours ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Her Beyoncé Renaissance moment. I wish artists would ditch both of these variations.

They all took it from Troye Sivan's Blue Neighbourhood for all I care :hottie:

3 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

The fact we didn't get need and thread is honestly a hate crime, she definitely wasted a perfect song 😐

Seems like a popular behaviour from miss pink pussy creature here :oop2:

3 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Melanie confirmed a deluxe last year on her NFT M&G. I've no idea what's happening with it though

It could be a Cry Baby situation where she releases true album outtakes as deluxe tracks, or a K-12 deluxe/After School situation where she just releases new songs written after the OG album was finished :delish: maybe a mix of both?

YES I NEED A MIX OF BOTH pls :trisha:

2 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

If we're making fanon deluxe tracklists using exclusively leaked tracks though… my dream would be

Hide contents

14. Gravitate v1

15. Fairy Dance (with Vocoder intro)

16. Puzzles

all YouTube rips btw. Melanie's revenge 

:troll:

I have a theory that FD is interpolated into FS so I already disagree with this list :hooker:

1 hour ago, rancidgirl said:

LEAK THE DEMOS TO EVERY TRACK WE DONT HAVE DEMOS TO AFTER THE ALBUM LEAKS NOWWWWW WE NEED THEM WE KNOW U GUYS R HOARDING THEM

2023-03-16_13_59_16-Window.png?width=144

But DEATH and VOID are not the same as Death and VOID :crossed: completely different songs :crossed:

1 hour ago, 13 Bitches said:

feels so weird seeing all the unreleased songs on the wiki

I can finally add them to my recording dates Google doc :hype:

Edited by The Siren

Wait, her little laugh at 4:43 after she mentions the void 1024500194437505134 

The leaked Void v1 is from October 2020, and this livestream is from December of the same year... Melanie is so sneaky

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

oh wow DEATH ate!! and i love the titles on the tracklist. i haven't listened to the MM3 leaks, so idc which songs did and didn't make it lol. but i couldn't be more excited for the album. :makeup2:

Listen to the leaks anyway :makeup2:

Even if you wanna skip Moon Cycle, Faerie Soiree, Tunnel Vision and Leeches. I can (and currently have) a 13 track album out of the leaks (13 not including the songs on the album)

1 hour ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Maybe the Needle and Thread EP will be released with the movie next year :sass:

I with this tbh. I'd like to see some of the deluxe tracks getting a placement in the movie too :trisha:

42 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Not gonna lie, after Death I was real hyped

now… I pretty much hate this tracklist :oprah2:

Don't let the disappointment of not seeing Sirens on the list overwhelm you to the point of canceling your preorder(s) :eek:

8 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

soo... no more eggs? aren't there like 9 more eggs? :rip: and now she's doing lyrics reveal

I am mostly curious about the lyrics of TV, FS, and the new tracks revealed today, but kinda weird to reveal all the lyrics before hearing the album? I wonder if any other songs will be released beforehand. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Just now, The Siren said:

Don't let the disappointment of not seeing Sirens on the list overwhelm you to the point of canceling your preorder(s) :eek:

I actually don’t care for sirens…

the lack of Garden and Dragons Blood is what got me :trisha:

also seeing Battle Of The Larynx and Womb as real titles… WTF was she thinking? 

2 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I am mostly curious about the lyrics of TV, FS, and the new tracks revealed today, but kinda weird to reveal all the lyrics before hearing the album? I wonder if any other songs will be released beforehand. 

I mean at least there's a chance we can follow the songs without misinterpreting the muddled vocals :hooker:

Now that I've sat down and listened to DEATH over headphones, I'm not exactly loving it. And I guess there's not going to be a video attached to the single tonight? If so, please tell me she's not going to pull a K-12 on us and refuse to put out music videos outside of the movie again..:ma:

5 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Now that I've sat down and listened to DEATH over headphones, I'm not exactly loving it. And I guess there's not going to be a video attached to the single tonight? If so, please tell me she's not going to pull a K-12 on us and refuse to put out music videos outside of the movie again..:ma:

I like the song a lot but I agree, the production could be a little more polished… it’s specially annoying in the second verse, cause the bass is odd… but overall I think it’s a strong song for what she’s giving us :kiss:

wait why do I see mentions of "the EP"? There's no announced EP lol and tbh I don't think she'll do another K-12/After School type of release.

although, for this time, many scrapped songs actually deserve a release. I keep rooting for the Side B but knowing Melanie she will just forget them forever.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

17 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

I think the original rumor was that the lead single would be released with the video tonight. We'll find out in a few hours 

I JUST HAD A VISION

what if this is the standard album with music videos attached and everything, you know just a regular album

but then

when she releases the movie, it will contain more songs and she will release "Portals: The Soundtrack"

and it will have additional tracks like Sirens, Dragon's Blood etc.

i mean she did include Fire Drill in the K-12 movie even tho it wasnt on the album and that would explain the "sort of deluxe" that she talked about

:ma: