i think these are from her website?

Reveal hidden contents

GYD3tWQ.jpg

ZhwgRv0.jpg

zx7xEiS.jpg

and this :um2:

pQQWmhp.jpg

0 sense… like so many things wrong

these Crybabies are so stupid they can’t even make things up without fucking up things we already know (Faerie Soiree is actually called like that, Sirens is not in the album and if so it has been renamed, Dragons Blood is not included, Death has nothing from Garden and the list goes on). So desperate to act like reliable “insiders” for clout yet they only come as clowns :flop:

they bore me to death, someone put them in a forced labour camp, so at least they use all that free time properly :true:

PS: Spider Web sucks ass :w8ing:

1 minute ago, Anonymcomenter said:

0 sense… like so many things wrong

these Crybabies are so stupid they can’t even make things up without fucking up things we already know (Faerie Soiree is actually called like that, Sirens is not in the album and if so it has been renamed, Dragons Blood is not included, Death has nothing from Garden and the list goes on). So desperate to act like reliable “insiders” for clout yet they only come as clowns :flop:

they bore me to death, someone put them in a forced labour camp, so at least they use all that free time properly :true:

Also, the first two images are AI-generated 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

46 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Just as i thought... Trash! :nails:

the sunflower one was so cool though :wub:

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

so much hate on this thread...

i mean i also am upset she put some questionable tracks on the album when she had masterpieces, but DEATH is a bop :squidward:

:true:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

so much hate on this thread...

i mean i also am upset she put some questionable tracks on the album when she had masterpieces, but DEATH is a bop :squidward:

I haven't dropped in on Melanie since K-12, which are supposed flops? I didn't like the Death snippet and the song fucking serves. She scream DEAD for God's sake. I love it

3 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

I haven't dropped in on Melanie since K-12, which are supposed flops? I didn't like the Death snippet and the song fucking serves. She scream DEAD for God's sake. I love it

Moon Cycle and Spider Web :eek3:

(we have a leaked demo of Moon Cycle recorded in April 2021)

remember all the talk about how she’s super healthy with Verde and she’s gained weight and all, well she made her first public appearance in argentina today (with her face covered) and she’s back to being super skinny :rip: i hope it’s just that she got in shape for the choreography 

10 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

remember all the talk about how she’s super healthy with Verde and she’s gained weight and all, well she made her first public appearance in argentina today (with her face covered) and she’s back to being super skinny :rip: i hope it’s just that she got in shape for the choreography 

Did she already perform? What's the setlist? 

Edit - setlist FM says the show is tomorrow? https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/melanie-martinez/2023/hipodromo-de-san-isidro-san-isidro-argentina-3bba5e7.html

Edited by The Siren

3 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Also that album cover is atrocious… if you’re gonna do weird, do it the artistic bjork way. Not Avatar CGI cringe mess

Alt lenticular artwork for the win :legend:

https://store.melaniemartinezmusic.com/products/tbd-eyes-open-lenticular

1 minute ago, 13 Bitches said:

i just noticed the beginning of DEATH and Haunted are the same :rip: CJ Baran reusing the FX

Now Haunted will really never see release? :crai:

2 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

i just noticed the beginning of DEATH and Haunted are the same :rip: CJ Baran reusing the FX

OMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO HEARD THIS??? CJ leaving the fans and producers easter eggs

8 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Also that album cover is atrocious… if you’re gonna do weird, do it the artistic bjork way. Not Avatar CGI cringe mess

Didn't the photographer say no CGI was used? It's all makeup and prosthetic. However I do think there were better shots to use. The face she's making is kinda giving Furby. Also we don't even have the album cover in UHQ. every time i zoom in its just pixels