Jack

Melanie Martinez

20 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Is that death sentence warranting period blood song on the album? 

Also that album cover is atrocious… if you’re gonna do weird, do it the artistic bjork way. Not Avatar CGI cringe mess

Exactly :facepalm:

30 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

remember all the talk about how she’s super healthy with Verde and she’s gained weight and all, well she made her first public appearance in argentina today (with her face covered) and she’s back to being super skinny :rip: i hope it’s just that she got in shape for the choreography 

do u have a picture? 

9 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

Didn't the photographer say no CGI was used? It's all makeup and prosthetic. However I do think there were better shots to use. The face she's making is kinda giving Furby. Also we don't even have the album cover in UHQ. every time i zoom in its just pixels

something that does weird me out about the cover is some things really dont make sense objectively

like her hair is giving stroke victim pov

20 minutes ago, The Siren said:

see bc as soon as i get into collecting vinyls over cds they pull this shit as a cd exclusive i cant win here

w/e tho at least ill have a cute cover for all the outtakes we were robbed of

Her artworks are getting worse and worse like, 

Crybaby was low key iconic, K-12 just Ok, After School a mess and Portals… even a bigger mess :xgiggle:

miss Melanie get ur shit together! Also, get SW and MC outta the album and replace them with Garden and Dragons Blood, thanks :gasp:

6 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

thanks! 

I don’t see her “super skinny” here though, she has always been like this… 

probably all the choreography has to do something with it! 

also I don’t get this “she’s gained weight so she must be happier then…”, not necessarily! I would say the opposite, I was more worried for her when she gained that much weight

either way, hope she’s enjoying herself! :kiss:

1 minute ago, LunaeManifestum said:

queeenn will serve Caroline Polachek and sing the whole album 2 weeks before the release yup yup manifesting

I don't see mother doing another greatest hits moment, she did say those 2021 shows would be the last time we'd hear songs like Dollhouse.

But at the same time, performing the entire album to millions + livestream ... hmmm

Just now, 13 Bitches said:

not her calling CJ Baran her favorite collaborator :rip: fuck Michael Keenan I guess

Wbk he went to the bottom of the list after After School dropped

1 minute ago, 13 Bitches said:

not her calling CJ Baran her favorite collaborator :rip: fuck Michael Keenan I guess

K&OL who literally helped her find her sound and produced songs for every album she put out, including dozens of songs for Cry Baby and Portals:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

4 minutes ago, FkaIl said:

K&OL who literally helped her find her sound and produced songs for every album she put out, including dozens of songs for Cry Baby and Portals:

while i agree that K&OL are super talented and def produced the most memorable songs on Cry Baby, I wouldn’t say they helped her find her sound, the songs with Robopop came earlier and have the same style

also Michael was literally her boyfriend for a long time :rip: and they isolated themselves like 4 years(?) to make music together. idk why she ditched him in 2020 when she started working with Blake Slatkin