Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Garbage is one of my fav bands !! I get some darker acoustic kinda influences as some of their songs have 

theyre one of my favs too but i hear not a damn bit of Shirley Manson + Co. anywhere :air2:

Just now, The Siren said:

honestly, if Powder didnt have the vocal effect over it, it could have replaced Light Shower on the standard edition EASILY :crossed:

yess i think this even as is - light shower is still not really one of my faves..

i keep feeling like its a ,,, less interesting and less creative replacement for Needle and Thread. Powder at least is worthy to call itself a Needle and Thread replacement 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I’m gonna go drink some MILK on PLUTO :hooker:

Pluto is so good, I love it’s outro. Also, isn’t sirens v5 now? I don’t remember there being synths in the chorus after first verse + the shouting in the 2nd chorus

Just now, Say Yes to Heaven said:

yess i think this even as is - light shower is still not really one of my faves..

i keep feeling like its a ,,, less interesting and less creative replacement for Needle and Thread. Powder at least is worthy to call itself a Needle and Thread replacement 

LS cant be a replacement for NAT because LS was (according to Melanie) the first song she wrote for the album.

sure, she could have been going back and forth between the two songs and the leaks made up her mind for her :sadcore:

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

honestly, if Powder didnt have the vocal effect over it, it could have replaced Light Shower on the standard edition EASILY :crossed:

I think it honestly would be an amazing song if it weren't pitched down, but hearing the pitched down version reminds me of a little girl playing with her dolls and trying to make a deep voice for Ken. I just can't take it seriously and with the theme it is really held back by that fact.

Just now, The Siren said:

LS cant be a replacement for NAT because LS was (according to Melanie) the first song she wrote for the album.

sure, she could have been going back and forth between the two songs and the leaks made up her mind for her :sadcore:

Well she shouldnt let the leaks sway her cuz we all know NAT is the better one and will ALWAYS be a huge mistake not including her ): 

Literally still a highlight in melanie's discog for me ill forever be bitter 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

3 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Do we have writing/production credits anywhere on these?

they're on Genius

Produced by CJ Baran https://genius.com/Melanie-martinez-powder-lyrics

Produced by CJ Baran & Cautious Clay https://genius.com/Melanie-martinez-pluto-lyrics

Produced by One Love https://genius.com/Melanie-martinez-milk-of-the-siren-lyrics

1 minute ago, creativeworldbuilder said:

I was just saying that bc I've already heard it so it's not my favorite deluxe track. PLUTO is.

so just because you heard it already, it cant be a fav? :bye:

Edited by The Siren

2 minutes ago, a banister said:

I’m gonna go drink some MILK on PLUTO :hooker:

Pluto is so good, I love it’s outro. Also, isn’t sirens v5 now? I don’t remember there being synths in the chorus after first verse + the shouting in 2nd

nah if you listen to the leak we got it's exactly the same just kind of muddier? like the sounds blend more in the leaked version where as you can pick them apart better in this new one. think it just has some different mixing + higher quality obv

9ISvyf0.gif