Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

Can someone be generous enough to post Paper Cut in HQ. I will not settle for a shitty AI cover any longer :trisha4:

I think we have 3 demos of it and they’re all hq sis. I can gather them and send u later if u want

2 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I think we have 3 demos of it and they’re all hq sis. I can gather them and send u later if u want

No there's another one that leaked as Stitches but it's actually called Paper Cut. The one you're talking about is called Papercut. They're two different songs with similar titles. 

2 hours ago, The Siren said:

No there's another one that leaked as Stitches but it's actually called Paper Cut. The one you're talking about is called Papercut. They're two different songs with similar titles. 

Ooooh I seee yeah thats indeed lq

10 minutes ago, Intervention said:

wdym? the one that leaked is already an official bounce

theres another version being teased by insiders i think

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

Ik PORTALS gets shat on a lot on here, but let's be honest, the meaning of songs like PLUTO and VOID are truly unmatched. The shedding of you past self, growth, and the healing potential and influence this album has had already in just under a year is crazy. The concept is definitely there, executed with a good visual vibe as well (Ik videos will never top Cry Baby era for sure, but the aesthetic is still pretty) + the meaning is absolutely there with all the songs. Powerful album and shoutouts to VOID, TUNNEL VISION, LEECHES, THE CONTORTIONIST, NYMPHOLOGY, EVIL, WOMB, POWDER, PLUTO, and MILK OF THE SIREN...

I OPENED A MILLION DOORS...

YOU'D NEVER GO...

I like all of the songs on After School except for The Bakery and Notebook. I wish The Bakery wasn't on the EP tbh. I wish Melanie would've just done the music video for Test Me instead. She did say it was going to be her favorite.

Dying! All 4 Portals perfumes were voted as the worst marking campaigns of 2023 for a fragrance on fragrantica. Why she couldn't just do one perfume, actually give it some depth with top mid and base notes, and also re-release crybaby perfume milk while she's at it so I can finally get it in Australia.

11 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Dying! All 4 Portals perfumes were voted as the worst marking campaigns of 2023 for a fragrance on fragrantica. Why she couldn't just do one perfume, actually give it some depth with top mid and base notes, and also re-release crybaby perfume milk while she's at it so I can finally get it in Australia.

lowkey, im sorry to say, i would not be upset if she retired :air:

This era is so BORING like yeah we got a good album, and the perfumes but the rollout has been and absolute mess. Shw used to engage so much more and just be so much more interesting and now I be forgetting she exists sometimes tbh :/ 

I know she's touring and stuff but idk she's been so disappointing lately 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

18 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

hI_s2_t4R46spyFB92dtHw.png

On 8/1/2020 at 12:23 PM, OverYourHead said:

I think the thing she has going against her is time, if she had released cry baby in 2015, k-12 in 2017, third album/movie in 2020 and the fourth and final album/movie in 2021/2 it would’ve felt more cohesive but because of that 4 year gap between CB and K-12 I think a lot of her fans changed, not as in different people became fans of her but more her fans grew up, 4 years is a long time when you’re a teenager/in your early 20s. So for her to come back into the limelight the EXACT same (bc obviously cry baby is a character) it was like oh...you’re still doing this

Personally I like K-12, I just think it came out too late which I know wasn’t her fault and it’s sad that she kinda has to suffer for it but it is what it is, I’ll still watch/listen to whatever she comes out with but yeah I’m not this huge stan I once was

the fact I wrote this 4 years ago and not only is it still true, the same pattern has happened:bebe:

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

the fact I wrote this 4 years ago and not only is it still true, the same pattern has happened:bebe:

ur actually so correct tho
k-12 came out as i was graduating so,, it didnt really click as well as crybaby when i was in early highschool,, but i think the reason portals has grown on me so much is bc all the personal growth ive been doing since illegally streaming the og leaks in 2020, and the whole killing ur past self thing just gravitated towards me ig, but i totally remember thinking i wouldve absolutely eaten k-12 up with a plastic spork had it released when i was in early highschool or somethin,, idk theres just something so niche about her last two albums thematically tho, crybaby really hit such a wide target audience with its subjects