Jack

Melanie Martinez

5 hours ago, rabbit boi said:

real shit tho i dont care about the damn head do the perfumes smell good?

I haven't smelled them but I always read reviews. They all seem quite positive, in fact its hard to find a negative review that is more descriptive than just "ugly" or "gross" lol. Mainly negative reviews complain about the price, the ugly head and the small bottles. But two reviews on fragrantica for Earthy Abundance say it gives them a headache and it's too much.

Can't find anything on their longevity, but I doubt they last long at all as all the notes are thrown in together with no separation.

no matter what Melanie does her biggest crime will always be not releasing the K-12 score say what you want about the movie but that music was heavenly and I need it to either get released for an anniverary edition or get leaked cuz how hasn't it happened:defeated:

7 hours ago, untilsunrise said:

no matter what Melanie does her biggest crime will always be not releasing the K-12 score say what you want about the movie but that music was heavenly and I need it to either get released for an anniverary edition or get leaked cuz how hasn't it happened:defeated:

we do have angels song, from the breakfast/cereal box scene

Just watched the video, so boring:bye:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again that alien costume is so unflattering, the body shape it gives her looks like The Grinch and I so miss seeing her expressive face

This era has been terrible imo, it’s so soulless & non-personal, I hope whatever she brings out next in 2065  restores my faith in her as an artist but I’m not holding out much hope

giphy.gif

These videos are becoming so ordinary / unexciting to look at because it's always the same-looking forest themes in her shitty ass outfit. This video should have had an acid trip like aesthetic focused on simple yet alluring choreography, instead it just feels like a tour backdrop vs an actual music video.

Also, scrapping any semblance of a plot after the Tunnel Vision video made it clear that this whole thing takes place within a video game or simulation is CRAZY... :deadbanana: 

7 hours ago, FrankNotOcean said:

I'm so confused like is this still a story? I don't get the storyline whatsoever.

this is the worst part of this era/album for me. After working on this concept/storyline and getting us invisted in it she ends it in thr most unsatisfying way with no storyline just "she dead ig" basically. It's such a dissapointing climax to a trilogy that she's been feeding us over a decade. Imo the album fell apart when more than half of it became a breakup album. The music sounds fine imo, it's a good album in general but a terrible Melanie Martinez album.

12 hours ago, FrankNotOcean said:

I'm so confused like is this still a story? I don't get the storyline whatsoever.

i think with that flower ending, she might be getting another faerie form or something?

I get that the concept of PORTALS is the cycle of life and death, but only the first five songs and WOMB make sense (if you read what Melanie wrote for Apple Music). But the rest of the songs sound like filler (idk if that's the right word). I like the album but I don't get why it's considered part of Cry Baby's story.

10 minutes ago, sublimedreamersublime said:

I get that the concept of PORTALS is the cycle of life and death, but only the first five songs and WOMB make sense (if you read what Melanie wrote for Apple Music). But the rest of the songs sound like filler (idk if that's the right word). I like the album but I don't get why it's considered part of Cry Baby's story.

I wonder if that's because she may have replaced them because the songs that leaked were actual "story" content, so she had to scramble to find something to replace it with and that's why the songs we got don't make any sense/are filler

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon