Jack

Melanie Martinez

7 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

I wonder if that's because she may have replaced them because the songs that leaked were actual "story" content, so she had to scramble to find something to replace it with and that's why the songs we got don't make any sense/are filler

Nah I feel like we were gonna get this album anyway lol. If she gave us Tunnel Vision and Faerie Soiree, why decide to scrap the other leakz? We could have gotten a Plastic Hearts moment with an album comprised of mostly leaks. 

12 hours ago, The Siren said:

Nah I feel like we were gonna get this album anyway lol. If she gave us Tunnel Vision and Faerie Soiree, why decide to scrap the other leakz? We could have gotten a Plastic Hearts moment with an album comprised of mostly leaks. 

she made it very clear that she only kept the leaks that didn’t have involvement from one love except for tunnel vision because she couldn’t write a better song with that title. so i think it would’ve been very different :rip: 

13 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

she made it very clear that she only kept the leaks that didn’t have involvement from one love except for tunnel vision because she couldn’t write a better song with that title. so i think it would’ve been very different :rip: 

Idk I think she was only saying that because they leaked and it was an excuse to avoid questions. 

And her saying she couldn't write a "better" tunnel vision but gave up a shittier version of death and void and gave us probably her worst song, moon cycle, yikes. 

I hate that Synchronicities' production and vocals are so rough and empty I mean I get its just an unfinished demo but it's one of the only songs that stays on theme and it just has so much potential... praying for a final/more polished version to leak :flutter: if it even exists :toofunny:

On 2/12/2024 at 2:21 PM, cool3dworld said:

Oh No is prod by Blake Slatkin & Omer Fedi

Absorb - Omer

Function - Omer 

Under the Desk - Omer 

Spin the Bottle - Blake

Paper Cut - Blake 

Missing Him in 4K - Blake?

I could finally be fucked watching the Fairie Soiree music video and.... it's giving more and more "school musical". The lighting doesn't make any of the colours look nice, and it's getting really boring with this being born and entering the world, vibing around or whatever, and then going to the next. It feels claustrophobic and uninspired, even though I know it has meaning, like life lessons and cycles and portals and whatever. But are we gonna watch them all in order and enjoy it? Nope.

However, once again, just like Tunnel Vision, the ending is nice. I just see all of this potential, but my final thoughts are that these last 2 music videos were poorly executed, especially Fairie Soiree.

It's funny how some of the crybaby music videos could be so simple yet so much better.

Can she drop this boring ass era already and start the next one? 

none of her videos have been worth watching since Crybaby era and she’s dragging this stupid concept for too long now! Focus ur energy on making bops and not scrapping them girl… 

56 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Can she drop this boring ass era already and start the next one? 

none of her videos have been worth watching since Crybaby era and she’s dragging this stupid concept for too long now! Focus ur energy on making bops and not scrapping them girl… 

I saw some interview about a week or two ago I think Melanie said she hasn't started writing any songs for the next album (if she hasn't she might start writing for it later this year). I think she's trying to figure out what direction to go in. Also that last part I agree 100%. A lot of the PORTALS outtakes were bops. I know most of them weren't finished but most of them should've been released. We're most likely not getting another album until 2027/2028. She'll go MIA at the end of this year until then.