Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

here are some edits i've made of the PORTALS tracks, i tried to make them all stand alone songs without interludes/split intros/outros more to come unless someone else wants to do some too? :)

https://dbree.org/v/265e41

cool, thanks!

you didnt edit the lossless versions? we have the deluxe album in 24bit lossless (Amazon Music, Qobuz, etc)

47 minutes ago, The Siren said:

cool, thanks!

you didnt edit the lossless versions? we have the deluxe album in 24bit lossless (Amazon Music, Qobuz, etc)

if you want to pm me a link to the lossless album i can re edit the tracks? i just used my iTunes copy which in retrospect was a very silly thing to do

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

if you want to pm me a link to the lossless album i can re edit the tracks? i just used my iTunes copy which in retrospect was a very silly thing to do

You can't receive any messages?

Edited by The Siren

10 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

here are some edits i've made of the PORTALS tracks, i tried to make them all stand alone songs without interludes/split intros/outros more to come unless someone else wants to do some too? :)

https://dbree.org/v/265e41

these are good but i’m genuinely curious as to why you decided to remake the contortionist intro entirely instead of using the last seconds of BOTL? 

i’ve been trying to learn to use adobe audition to do something like this for the whole album since last year but i haven’t succeeded yet 

On 3/4/2024 at 3:05 AM, 13 Bitches said:

these are good but i’m genuinely curious as to why you decided to remake the contortionist intro entirely instead of using the last seconds of BOTL? 

i’ve been trying to learn to use adobe audition to do something like this for the whole album since last year but i haven’t succeeded yet 

tbh i used the intros and outros of fanmade instrumentals to do them. i cant think of any other way to do it really, if someone can split the songs properly and export in higher quality then me please please do it, it frustrates me that i cant use the songs in playlists or fanmade tracklists including the outtakes because of the stupid sounds of spiders hatching or heart beats or leaves rustling or some weird moan please someone help

Okay so I recently had a family member diagnosed with cancer for the second time and the lyrics “promise I’ll still love your garden, even with no flowers” in Bombs On Monday Morning just HIT! It’s such a beautiful metaphor for someone losing her hair due to chemotherapy

I may talk a lot of shit about her new stuff (and I stand by it) but when I say she had a huge impact in me years ago, I’m not lying! She’s so unique, has a beautiful voice and resonates a lot with my emotional side. Her metaphors and the topics in her songs make me feel seen, or at least it was that way up until now. 

I have replayed BOMM, Garden, Eraser, Gluestick and Tag Your It so many times, you have no idea! And when I critique her recent output I don’t do it just to hate on her, it’s just frustration cause I know she can do sooo much better and I was rooting for her! 

the Portals leaks are sooo good, been listening while traveling around centre Europe and it hits different with all the mythological and místicas vibe… she really dropped the ball there. Dragons Blood, Death (Demo), Void (demo), Garden, Needle & Thread, Mother Of Pearl, Magnets, Emerald and Fingers Crossed deserved better. 

On 3/4/2024 at 11:07 PM, CoochieSwirlC said:

IMG-3003.png

Found her f@g hairdresser on Grindr. Can’t say I’m surprised :aubrey:

Hook up and steal all the songs/photos he has, I'm so serious 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕