Jack

Melanie Martinez

Also before I get comfortable on this thread, I would like to say I'm an ex-fan who hyperfixated on her and used to listen to her music religiously last year. One day I randomly stopped listening to her and that's that :coffee:. She has some pretty good songs in her discography, but looking back I was definitely blinded by my hyperfixation and now I'm realizing how questionable some of the songs are 

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

9 minutes ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

Also before I get comfortable on this thread, I would like to say I'm an ex-fan who hyperfixated on her and used to listen to her music religiously last year. One day I randomly stopped listening to her and that's that :coffee:. She has some pretty good songs in her discography, but looking back I was definitely blinded by my hyperfixation and now I'm realizing how questionable some of the songs are 

This but with portals for me. I love her work on Crybaby and Afterschool and k-12 (imo) is just ok but portals honestly sucks. It has some good songs but Im tired of lying to myself she ruined that album by not including some of the leaks. Also what is her thing with only ever putting 13 songs on the standard edition??

1 hour ago, Grayson said:

This but with portals for me. I love her work on Crybaby and Afterschool and k-12 (imo) is just ok but portals honestly sucks. It has some good songs but Im tired of lying to myself she ruined that album by not including some of the leaks. Also what is her thing with only ever putting 13 songs on the standard edition??

I used to be insanely obsessed with Portals back then and I used to think it was the perfect album. Looking back I was definitely on drugs :bebe:. Portals was definitely disappointing and she nearly totally butchered it. The only thing saving the album was the only good 1-2 songs. What was also disappointing was that she wasted interesting visuals on such a sucky album :crying5: Other than that I still like Crybaby, K-12, and some songs from After School. It also annoys me how she puts 13 songs on the standard edition, like at that point just put 15

Still surprised that nobody cancelled her for Orange Juice, specially with how sensitive people are with that subject. Ms Potato Head and Tag, Your It also treat touchy topics but are still artistic and in good taste… OJ on the other hand, just seems on poor taste… and maybe a little too literal… a metaphor comparing vomit with juice… wtf :awkney2::bebe: 

5 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Still surprised that nobody cancelled her for Orange Juice, specially with how sensitive people are with that subject. Ms Potato Head and Tag, Your It also treat touchy topics but are still artistic and in good taste… OJ on the other hand, just seems on poor taste… and maybe a little too literal… a metaphor comparing vomit with juice… wtf :awkney2::bebe: 

and the "noo dont purge ur so sexyy haha" of it all is definitely not it

9 hours ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

I said it once and I'll say it again, the outtakes are 100% better than almost all the songs on Portals :brigitte:

Battle of the larynx >

2 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Orange Juice is really poor in taste... Like the whole song just translates to "bulimia isn't good" and the metaphors used in this song and this song specifically are not it :oprah2: Mrs. Potato Head and Tag, You're It clear so hard

On 4/7/2024 at 10:44 AM, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

Orange Juice is really poor in taste... Like the whole song just translates to "bulimia isn't good" and the metaphors used in this song and this song specifically are not it :oprah2: Mrs. Potato Head and Tag, You're It clear so hard

legit every single song on Cry Baby and over half of the outtakes put the rest of her discography to shame easily.

"Packaging of the Year" girl be so fr right now :brigitte:

Melanie would get so much more people to go to the Trilogy Tour if she performed unreleased songs that eat up a good 90% of her discography :true:

2 hours ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

Melanie would get so much more people to go to the Trilogy Tour if she performed unreleased songs that eat up a good 75-80% of her discography :true:

justice for Gluestick, Arts & Craft, Garden, Jumprope, Toy Chest, History, AK-47, Bombs On Monday, Where do Babies Come From, Haunted, Rocking Horse, Ring Pop, Eraser, Dragons Blood, Needle & Thread, etc… 

also… make that a 90% 

OH I just KNOW that everyone would've ate up Haunted if it was released in 2014 :oprah3: