Jack

Melanie Martinez

I like the lyrics and music to Gingerbread Man a lot.

But what the hell is up with her voice? What did they do to it? She sounds like Goofy. FUCKING GOOFY.

"GORSH MISTER, I DON'T NEED A MAN TO MAKE MY LIFE SWEET."

Also known as BlueAsJeans on AltBoardsDoes-The-Body-Rule2.pngtiny.png

I dont understand the want for instrumentals. Fuck those. Give me full songs with vocals.

She barley has any unreleased songs circulating. I know of 3 and two are demos, and all are super rare. Pumped for the cry baby instrumentals tho, the production on this album is unreal

Demos_copy.png

She barley has any unreleased songs circulating. I know of 3 and two are demos, and all are super rare. Pumped for the cry baby instrumentals tho, the production on this album is unreal

Is one of those Bombs On Monday? Do you know the names of the other 2 demos?

I dont understand the want for instrumentals. Fuck those. Give me full songs with vocals.

bye

i'd rather have the cry baby instrumentals over bombs on a monday.

but i'd rather have bombs on a monday over one instrumental, but if the damn album instrumentals leak. yaasss 

lABVyGE.png

bye

i'd rather have the cry baby instrumentals over bombs on a monday.

but i'd rather have bombs on a monday over one instrumental, but if the damn album instrumentals leak. yaasss 

tumblr_nrnfklv4km1qkejxno1_500.giftumblr_inline_nzdfbzmewp1qafrh6_500.giftumblr_nz152iEz4J1u9jwwwo1_500.gif

I still think it's weird as shit for some instrumentals (if you're not an aspiring producer or something). But we are on the internet, on a lanadelrey forum so what could I expect other than weird shit. And I'm in the minority on this situation so okay. Yall want instrumentals.I hope yall get them. 

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG why not??? im not into making music or anything like that but when a song has amazing production (aka all of crybaby) its nice to just listen to them and hear what goes on under the vocals which is what i tend to notice first and sometimes only pay attention to in songs

im so excited for these instrumentals i need them now

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg